Windows 10: Videos freezing in full screen.

Discus and support Videos freezing in full screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I am having a problem playing videos in full screen. No matter what player I use they will freeze. They play fine if theyre not in full screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by davidmcdaniel1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Videos freezing in full screen.

Hi. I am having a problem playing videos in full screen. No matter what player I use they will freeze. They play fine if theyre not in full screen. They will play in full screen if I move the mouse constantly. But if I stop moving the mouse the screen freezes. The audio will still play. I have tried three different players all with the same results. Also Kodi will freeze when I open it, Youtube videos will play full screen. I have tried several different video files also with the same results. Any ideas of what the problem might be? I have updated the video drive as well. Thanks!

:)

davidmcdaniel1, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Can people with the freeze please list two things:

1. Screen resolution

2. Video ram size

Mussels, Sep 12, 2019
  3. COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Videos freezing in full screen.

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Videos freezing in full screen.

1. Videos freezing in full screen. - Similar Threads - Videos freezing full

2. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  3. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  4. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  5. PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.

PC lags really bad/freezes whenever full screening videos.: The problem started ever since I connected my laptop as a wireless display for the first time. Either video files or online videos whenever I Fullscreen them they lag really bad basically freeze until I manage to exit Fullscreen.I don't use the laptop as a wireless display...
  6. Videos brighten in full screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Videos brighten in full screen: I just got a Sense 27" monitor and am facing a strange problem. I use MPC-BE player and when playing in a window all is okay. When I go to full screen the picture gets very bright and returns to normal returning to window. Don't know if it's the screen or windows settings or...
  7. Why is my video not in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my video not in full screen?: Recently some other people and I have been recording games using the Xbox Game Bar, but the result is the video being smaller and moved towards one corner of the screen. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for helping [IMG]...
  8. Video lagging in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video lagging in full screen mode: Sometimes when i switch my videos to full screen mode it stutters in players . Vlc player , Pot player , KM player and even in windows default player. Can anyone tell me how can i solve this problem? My current Gpu is Strix RX480 and it is running on latest drivers....
  9. Netflix freezes full screen.

Netflix freezes full screen.: Hi Everyone, Two week ago I upgraded to windows 10 and immediately installed a new SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD Drive. All is working fine with the exception of Netflix that freezes avery minute or so in medium and full screen, (works ok in minimized screen). I understand...
  10. On the subject of full-screen videos

in Windows 10 Support
    On the subject of full-screen videos: My partner's computer is a months-old laptop that came with Win10 Home. She's had problems with full-screen videos for almost its entire lifespan, though the problem did ease off for a while before returning in full force. When playing videos full screen, the videos will skip...