Windows 10: videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.

Discus and support videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after looking on my articles on this website to try and solve this problem. my videos freeze up constantly, the audio will loop back and this happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvaMerrick1305, Jun 20, 2020.

1. videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.

after looking on my articles on this website to try and solve this problem. my videos freeze up constantly, the audio will loop back and this happens with all my apps Netflix, Movies & Tv, VLC it does this online videos are fine. I tried changing the advanced display settings it was already at 60Hz refresh rate. I tried checking if my display adapters need updating and they were all up to date. I tried checking what had changed for my laptop to start doing this and it had recently automatically updated the adobe flash. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. As well as that my laptop did notify me that it was running out of space and after deleting a lot of stuff it still acts this way I don't know what to do please help!!!

:)

EvaMerrick1305, Jun 20, 2020

2. AUDIO LAG

System Model G41MT-S2

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

audio driver version Microsoft high definition audio device 10.0.18362.356

audio always lag after a few minutes of playing a video.i used several players like vlc,kmp,potplayer etc (uninstalled/installed) none of them solve the problem

system updated

audio drivers are updated

troubleshooter cant find any problem

audio driver uninstalled/installed several time

audio service restart several time

tried different audio format such as cd,dvd etc

cable and my 3 mm jack are fine

tried every step described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems

still audio lagging after few minutes of playing a video. Is installing any other audio driver helps.name any compatible audio driveraudio fine for 5 or 10 min.then it slowing down than the video.

AKHILJACOBVP, Jun 20, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    Audio and Video freezing, lagging and cutting out (Windows 10)

Not sure if this is one of the things you have tried but lagging and freezes can sometimes happen if your Hard drive is turning off because of power management settings. Try turning this off by going into the Advanced power management settings:

videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops. [​IMG]

philc43, Jun 20, 2020
  4. videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.

Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I apologize for the late reply and appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix this issue.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to kindly provide me with the following information.

• Which media are you using to play audio or video files?

• Are you playing online videos and audio?
    I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article given below and check if that helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops.

1. videos freezing, lagging behind the audio and audio loops. - Similar Threads - videos freezing lagging

2. freezing and audio loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freezing and audio loop: Hey, so last night I updated to the 20H2 Windows 10 update and as of today, the day after I updated, I have been experiencing a few freezes and audio loops, which forces me to shut of my computer and turning it back on. Is there any way to fix this issue? Is this issue...
  3. freezing and audio loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    freezing and audio loop: Hey so recently (last night) i updated to the 20H2 windows 10 version from my previous 1909. Today, when i run my pc, i have had 3 different occasions (in game, watching twitch and idle on discord) where i had a weird freeze and audio loop. This forced me to force shut down...
  4. Audio always lags behind video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio always lags behind video: I'd say about a month ago this issue started. YouTube unwatchable. Streaming unwatchable. All audio and video out of sync. Gigabit connection and all drivers are updated. Doesn't matter which browser. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  5. audio lagging behind video in yuotube in several browsers.PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    audio lagging behind video in yuotube in several browsers.PLEASE HELP!: Hi. I have this problem in chrome/canary,firefox,brave,waterfox and edge.I dont have any issues with playing video files in VLC. This started 5-7 days ago.I have tried everything i could find online. Please help me,im going insane here! Thanks in advance....
  6. Skype video lags behind audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video lags behind audio: Recently (in the past couple of weeks), Skype's video has started lagging behind the audio. Sometimes, it will initially be fine, but then a lag will accumulate of up to 3-5(!) seconds. Other times, the offset is there from the beginning. For a while, it was happening with...
  7. Video is lagging behind the Audio, on everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Video is lagging behind the Audio, on everything: Hello there, First of all i'm sorry if this isn't posted in the correct sub-forum. I tried my best picking the one that fits my problem. ______ My problem is that any video is lagging behind on the audio. For example, i'm watching Twitch. After about an hour or two i start...
  8. Audio is lagging behind.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is lagging behind.: I have had this laptop for about half a year now and all of a sudden ive been having audio problems. Audio has a delay before actually playing. notification sounds, system bleeps, and even playing videos. The video would either stop and wait for the audio, the video would...
  9. Video lagging behind audio while streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Video lagging behind audio while streaming: Hi, I have been using this laptop (Dell inspiron 15r SE) since more than 4 years and it has worked flawlessly. Although recently I have noticed that while streaming on any browser at more than 720p@60 the video starts to lag behind the audio and it becomes quite annoying....
  10. Audio progressively lagging behind video

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio progressively lagging behind video: When I play video - whether streaming(Netflix, Youtube) in a browser or using GOM or VLC player , the audio progressively lags behind the video. Refreshing the browser page , or stopping and restarting the player re syncs the audio but it again progressively lags behind ....