Windows 10: Videos freezing

Discus and support Videos freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've downloaded some TV shows to watch on my PC, they freeze like every now and then continue playing. I've had no issues on streaming sites... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AbbasSyed23, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Videos freezing

Hi guys,

I've downloaded some TV shows to watch on my PC, they freeze like every now and then continue playing.

I've had no issues on streaming sites but only with offline shows which is strange as they don't require WiFi.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me, thank you

submitted by /u/AbbasSyed23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AbbasSyed23, Mar 11, 2021
  2. alwann Win User

Embedded videos freezing

Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared vid. This occurs with all browsers that I have tried, e.g., MSN, Google, IE. Suggestions?

alwann, Mar 11, 2021
  3. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Videos freezing

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Videos freezing

1. Videos freezing - Similar Threads - Videos freezing

2. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help: My computer has been frequently freezing while playing video games for the past year. My screen will freeze on whatever the current image is and no input will change the screen. I have to hold down the power button on my pc. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, from very...
  3. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help: My computer has been frequently freezing while playing video games for the past year. My screen will freeze on whatever the current image is and no input will change the screen. I have to hold down the power button on my pc. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, from very...
  4. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game: I tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and then used discord and steam only. It still rebootbelow is the error event. Let me know how I can attach the dumpThe computer has...
  6. PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game

PC freezes and reboots while using discord and playing video game: I tried clean boot https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd and then used discord and steam only. It still rebootbelow is the error event. Let me know how I can attach the dumpThe computer has...
  7. Computer freezes when playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes when playing any video: Hi,Whenever I watch any video, either on YouTube via a browser or using built in Media Player, after 5-20 minutes of watching a video my computer becomes unresponsive. Only way to solve the issue each time is to force reboot the computer.I am using the following specs...
  8. Computer freezes when playing any video

Computer freezes when playing any video: Hi,Whenever I watch any video, either on YouTube via a browser or using built in Media Player, after 5-20 minutes of watching a video my computer becomes unresponsive. Only way to solve the issue each time is to force reboot the computer.I am using the following specs...
  9. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...
  10. Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.

Video playback, Dual Monitor, freezes when playing 2 videos in full screen mode.: I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor and AMD Radeon RX 6800 GPUAll my drivers are up to date and this has been happening for a while now, over 6 months and it is really frustrating because I need to play full screen videos for work. I have 2 LG 1440p monitors with 1 144hz and...