Windows 10: Videos getting blurry

Discus and support Videos getting blurry in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I have been having this problem when playing videos on my computer. I am using an external display and whenever I try and play a video on it the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ethan Cass, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Videos getting blurry

Hey, I have been having this problem when playing videos on my computer. I am using an external display and whenever I try and play a video on it the screen will go black for a few seconds and then it will come back on but blurry. Its also a little weird, if my crome tab is covering my whole monitor and I play a video it does it, but if my tab doesn't cover my whole screen it play just fine. So for short if my my crome tab or my video is in full screen it will go black for a few second then get all blurry. When I first got my computer this wasn't an issue but now it is. I hope someone can help with this because it has been happening for a while and it is really annoying.

The computer im using is an HP Pavilion gaming laptop with an intel core i5 and a gtx 1650

The monitor im using is just a small 24" ONN TV

:)

Ethan Cass, Mar 26, 2021

2. Videos get blurry

All my videos get enlarged and blurry and I blame the recent update for it.

Wilfrido Lopez, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Bigeddys Win User
    Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Videos getting blurry

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Videos getting blurry

1. Videos getting blurry - Similar Threads - Videos getting blurry

2. Video recording blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video recording blurry: I'm not sure whether this is a settings or performance query so apologies if it is in the wrong place. I have a HP Envy13 laptop and don't generally use its onboard camera to make videos so I'm a complete novice in this area. However, I have recently participated in two...
  3. Screen gets blurry in apps

Screen gets blurry in apps: This issue occurred today. I got some apps and browser windows blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-gets-blurry-in-apps/11dc8fe1-3dcc-4ea4-bc89-a9e5f1e79f54
  4. blurry recording video

blurry recording video: the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today after updating the system yesterday when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the zoom app. any ideas why?...
  5. How to make text not get blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make text not get blurry: Whenever I switch to a different window, the text and images on the other window get really blurry until I click on it. Do you know how to fix this? It’s really annoying, especially in Visual Studio. submitted by /u/One_Dumb_Coder [link] [comments]...
  6. video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video or movie replay is mega zoomed and blurry: when watching (or not watching) live tv or video replay my screen is mega zoomed in and i can find no recourse but to listen and not watch why is this happening on my computer screen...
  7. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

Blurry Zoomed Videos???: In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer......
  8. Blurry Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...
  9. Videos get blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos get blurry: All my videos get enlarged and blurry and I blame the recent update for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-get-blurry/9b0b54d8-96d8-457d-8592-3d93fef517f7
  10. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter: I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings. Following is screenshot of exported video [img] Following is screenshot of the same region using...