Windows 10: Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of.

Discus and support Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As the title I just can't seem to get rid of them and they move from side to side ever so slightly. I don't have the problem on Windows 7 on the same... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 200motels, Apr 3, 2016.

1. 200motels Win User

Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of.

As the title I just can't seem to get rid of them and they move from side to side ever so slightly. I don't have the problem on Windows 7 on the same machine as it's a dual boot. I've a AMD R7 video card if that is any help.
    Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of. [​IMG]

:)

200motels, Apr 3, 2016

2. Video Problems

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and all of a sudden I'm getting problems with playing YouTube Videos. The videos always have errors occur, stutter, or just have a black screen with audio (or a combination of stutter and black screen. The videos will
    only really play at 144p and no higher. Netflix though, that works fine, but almost all other flash media on the web does not. I've many different configurations for the setting and restarted multiple times, and tried different browsers. Is this problem directly
    related to windows 10 or is there another problem?

JoshuaOuellette, Apr 3, 2016
  3. How do I fix black bars on the side of my screen windows 10?

I got my free upgrade to windows 10 and part of my screen is cut off on both sides no matter what I do.My cards are fully updated I dont know if its my moniter or windows 10 please help.

SpencerDePriester, Apr 3, 2016
  4. 200motels Win User

The above screenshot is from Flash player in Chrome in Windows 10, the screenshot below is from Windows 7 but no black bars on the side. So when you enlarge it the black bars stay on in Windows 10. Anyone come across this as it's wrecking my head.

Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of. [​IMG]

200motels, Apr 4, 2016
  5. 200motels Win User
    Could I ask the mods to move this to graphic card section.

200motels, Apr 12, 2016
  6. 200motels Win User
    I finally fixed it myself, I totally uninstalled all AMD software so their were no trace of it left on PC and reinstalled and it worked.

200motels, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Videos have black bars in windows 10 on Flash and Netflix On side of. - Similar Threads - Videos black bars

2. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  3. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  4. Change colour of black side bars on ultrawide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of black side bars on ultrawide: I work with film edits, and handle a lot of cinemascope footage. I would like to change window's sidebar resolution aspect ratio black colour to neutral grey or white, when viewing wide screen content on ultrawide 21:9, I absolutely don't mid the crop, but, the black -...
  5. Change colour of black side bars on ultrawide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change colour of black side bars on ultrawide: I work with film edits, and handle a lot of cinemascope footage. I would like to change window's sidebar resolution aspect ratio black colour to neutral grey or white, when viewing wide screen content on ultrawide 21:9, I absolutely don't mid the crop, but, the black -...
  6. Black Screen and Flashing Task Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen and Flashing Task Bar: I have seen a few other posts about this but nothing that I have seen has helped, or at least not lasted long. So starting two days agoDecember 12, when I turned my computer on it took an unusually long time to boot, but I finally reached the lock screen to input my password....
  7. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  8. black bar on right side of extended display playing video full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black bar on right side of extended display playing video full screen: Hi I have 2 screens connected to my PC on a GTX 650 GPU, the main screen is an Acer 17" @ 1440x900 and the other (extended) is an LG TV 32" @ 1920x1080 via HDMI - these work great but when I play videos in MPC-HT (need to use this program for 3rd party Interpolation plugin...
  9. Bars on side of window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bars on side of window: Okay, so after linking my computer to my Microsoft account I started to get these weird bars on the side and bottom of a window on Windows 10. So if someone could help me know how to fix it I would appreciate it [ATTACH]...
  10. Black Bars on side of Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Bars on side of Monitor: Hello everyone, I can't go a resolution higher than 1024 x 768 my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 3450 CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz please help, thanks! 98811