Windows 10: Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...

Discus and support Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Originally the problem happened and it fixed itself but now it's happening again. Every time I go on YouTube, Twitter, or whatever site that uses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pr3Ci510n, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...

Originally the problem happened and it fixed itself but now it's happening again. Every time I go on YouTube, Twitter, or whatever site that uses video, it stutters every two seconds. When it does, the video freezes for half-a-second and then it goes back to playing and then two seconds later, boom, freezes again for half-a-second and returns to what it is doing in a loop. I am not running a massive amount of intensive programs in the background, nor do I have a slow internet connection, it just happens. Any ideas on what I should do to fix the problem?

submitted by /u/Pr3Ci510n
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pr3Ci510n, Jun 17, 2020

2. Computer constantly freezes up for half a second

So I just upgraded to windows 10 and every couple of seconds my computer will freeze for half a second. I noticed this first when I was listening to music and it kept cutting out, I thought it was just the software not loading but after a while I noticed
    the mouse seemed to stop for half a second and then snap over to the place I was trying to move it. So at this point I thought it was a driver problem, but I soon found out the whole computer was freezing on me for half a second every couple of seconds.

I've tried multiple things such as disk cleanup, restarting my pc, uninstalling useless programs, scanning my computer for potential threats and reinstalling every driver, nothing seems to work.

I hope someone can help me resolve this issue.

JamieHunter2, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Mouse freezing for half a second after update,

After a windows driver update I recently installed "HIDClass - 5/14/2018 - 3.3.207.0", I have had this horrible stuttering, whenever I move my mouse. If I move my cursor around and circles it will keep freezing my whole screen for half a second, every
    few seconds. If I don't move my mouse and have a video playing, then the video won't freeze at all. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I tried another mouse and the mouse keys tool and it still happens. Around the same time I updated drivers
    for my rx 570 graphics card and I have a feeling it could be that. Please help this is infuriating and I dont want to get used to it.

bigcheese1, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to...

1. Videos keep freezing for half-a-second every two seconds. I don't know what to do or how to... - Similar Threads - Videos keep freezing

2. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  3. Video games keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello.When I'm playing any online video game, it keeps freezing every few seconds. For my other devices though Phone, Tablet, in the same room, everything seems to be fine, so I think the computer is causing this problem. I didn't have this problem before. I tried resetting...
  4. Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio problems and Youtube videos freezing every half a second: This happened out of nowhere It just happened like that after I left my laptop for a few hours When I got back.. I lost my network adapters, my sound and video keeps getting stuck.. I use an AMD laptop Dell G5 SE 5505, Ryzen 7 4800H, Radeon RX 5600M I checked my Event Viewer...
  5. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  6. No Sound on Second of Two Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound on Second of Two Videos: I am trying to include in a single project two videos, one after the other. Both were recorded with sound. But when I save the project, I lose the sound at the point at which it transitions from the first video to the second. I would appreciate any suggestions!...
  7. Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen freezes for a second every 2 seconds.: Ive had this for a while now, and ive tried every single fucking article on the internet. Microsoft Support does not help me. This didnt happen in windows 8.1, even though i did a clean install. Specs: CPU: AMD A6-6310 with AMD Radeon R4 Graphics GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) R4...
  8. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds: My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then restarting, and simply refreshing my video through a simple key bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated also even...
  9. Windows freezes for a second or two!

Windows freezes for a second or two!: Hi, I am using windows 10 in my Del Latitude 7350 2 in 1. Recenlty my laptops freezes for a second or two when I try to click on a new link or on the search bar or when I want to launch a new window or program or whatever. It freezes whenever I want to start a new action,...
  10. Stutter every two seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Stutter every two seconds: My computer sometimes starts to--every two seconds--stutter for like a split second no matter what I'm doing. This is the entire desktop and it goes right over into making videos and games stutter like that, making things unplayable and videos a headache to watch. This...