Windows 10: Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop?

Discus and support Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a long long time already. I have a Dell Inspiron 14-3467 with windows 10 installed. When I plug the laptop, any video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrjohndoe42069, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop?

I've been having this problem for a long long time already. I have a Dell Inspiron 14-3467 with windows 10 installed. When I plug the laptop, any video I am watching starts to lag for about 5 to 10 seconds to later turn to normal. Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/mrjohndoe42069
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrjohndoe42069, Oct 12, 2020

2. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Oct 12, 2020
  3. TJIN0121 Win User
    Can't adjust brightness when the power plugged or unplugged

Hi there,

• Previous status:
    brightness 100%, plugged in; brightness 50%, unplugged.

When I unplugged the laptop, the brightness will decrease down to 50%. And will increase back to 100% when the laptop plugged in back automatically.

• Current status:
    Always keep the last brightness setting, no matter laptop plugged in or unplugged, the brightness doesn't change.

Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks!

TJIN0121, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop?

Weird gaming performance when plugging and unplugging my laptop.

So when I'm playing a very demanding game on my PC, it lags for sure, but if it's plugged and I unplug it, it runs like butter and after a few seconds, it resumes lagging. Same thing happens when it's unplugged and I plug it. Is there a way to fix this
    please?

DemiladeAkintan, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop?

1. Videos lagging at the moment of plugging and unplugging my laptop? - Similar Threads - Videos lagging moment

2. My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in .: My laptop is lagging when charger is not plugged in . I have recently changed my battery. This lagging is happening after that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-lagging-when-charger-is-not-plugged/908bf37d-17e0-4ae4-a01e-476a40ec3f68
  3. Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?: Especially in games I have this problem. I haven't got this Issue until I installed win 10 and 11 All hardware are in excellent health but if I discharge it, the performance will be rising. MY spec is: Intel Celeron n4000 Intel UHD 6004GB of Ram 1TB HDD...
  4. Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?

Why is my laptop lagging while it's plugged in?: Especially in games I have this problem. I haven't got this Issue until I installed win 10 and 11 All hardware are in excellent health but if I discharge it, the performance will be rising. MY spec is: Intel Celeron n4000 Intel UHD 6004GB of Ram 1TB HDD...
  5. Lag when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when laptop is plugged in: I have noticed that my games tend to run smoother when it's not plugged in, but not very good when it is plugged in, how do I fix this?I have a Dell Inspo 14 5410 on Windows 11 with an 11th Gen Intel R Core TM Version 10.022621I understand that this laptop was not meant for...
  6. Lag when laptop is plugged in

Lag when laptop is plugged in: I have noticed that my games tend to run smoother when it's not plugged in, but not very good when it is plugged in, how do I fix this?I have a Dell Inspo 14 5410 on Windows 11 with an 11th Gen Intel R Core TM Version 10.022621I understand that this laptop was not meant for...
  7. laptop lagged when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop lagged when plugged in: hello everyone ,i have a hp elitebook 8460 p and i saerched for this problem for a long time , i saw some peaple fixed it when they shanched their power plan but that doesn"t work , so the exact problem is that when i plug my pc in for charching it is almost unuseble i tried...
  8. Laptop lags when plugged in but works when when unplugged

Laptop lags when plugged in but works when when unplugged: I recently resetted my windows 10 laptop after it crashed in windows update. So after I reinstalled windows and all it basicaclly became like a new device. However, it is lagging. Now more so when I plug in my charger. Works okayish sometimes works smooth sometimes just goes...
  9. laptop lags when unplugged

laptop lags when unplugged: i have a HP Pavilion notebook intel core 17-6500u cpu @2.50ghz 4 cpus 16 gb ram windows 10 pro 64 (10.0, Build 17763) nvidia 940mx 4gb ddr3 every Game works fine when charger is plugged in but when removed even the lowest end game lags.. all games produce less than...
  10. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...