Windows 10: videos not loading on websites

Discus and support videos not loading on websites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoseDiaz_0096, Nov 6, 2018.

1. videos not loading on websites

videos not loading on websites 30cdc88e-5de4-4b1c-9e81-c5b367cffdf3?upload=true.png

I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before.

I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem.

I also had a similar problem in other websites, from what I can see its only the videos not loading.

I'm using the default programs on a Lenovo.

i was watching videos days ago perfectly fine, can somebody help me? videos not loading on websites :(

:)

JoseDiaz_0096, Nov 6, 2018

2. Unable to view or download videos from websites

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you.

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

• Did you make any specific hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    Internet Explorer 11 comes with the latest version of flash player pre-installed. So, the issue may rest with the particular page having compatibility issues with the Internet Explorer or there may be an issue with the flash
    player configuration settings in Internet Explorer. Hence, I would suggest you to try the following diagnostic steps to get started in the correct direction and check if the issue persists:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try opening the page in the compatibility view and check if you are able to view the video.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11If Method 1 does not resolve the issue, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Try the additional steps provided in the following link.

Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Method 3:

As slightly mentioned in the Method 2, make sure that the necessary add-ons are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
    • In the Currently loaded add-ons list, click Run without Permissions.
    • Look for the following add-ons in the list that's displayed. If any of these add-ons are listed, make sure the Status for each is listed as Enabled.
    • Shockwave Active X Control
    • Shockwave Flash Object
    • Java Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • QuickTime Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • Windows Media Player
    Having done the above steps, check if the websites are functioning properly.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Nov 6, 2018
  3. jgunning Win User
    Useful websites

Hi All,

Have been using these websites for a long time, but I thought I would share them with you.

This one is for learning html, css, javascript etc (Very useful)
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And this one is an after effects tutorial website that has step by step instructions, gives you the necessary files and a video of how to make some amazing things!Very fun!
    VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Hope you enjoy!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Erdeslawe Win User

videos not loading on websites

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend for Visual Studio - Visual Studio

Erdeslawe, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

videos not loading on websites

1. videos not loading on websites - Similar Threads - videos loading websites

2. Website not loading in WVD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website not loading in WVD.: I have a website that employees on Windows 10 in WVD need to access, and it comes up 403 forbidden, yet users on a PC have no issue accessing it, so I need to know how to allow this in Windows Virtual Desktop, as it is obviously something in the settings in Azure that are...
  3. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  4. Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet fast, but videos and websites loading slow: Hello, from one day to another all the videos load too slow and some websites has problem too. I tried different browsers, but the problem still. I make sure that it was just in my pc testing others devices in my house, but all run videos at 4k and load pages normally. I...
  5. Problems with websites loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with websites loading: I posted this question a few days ago, but nobody answered. I hope I will get an answer this time. I've been having serious trouble with Yahoo Mail, which is my primary email account. When I try to load it Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge, I either end up with a blank...
  6. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...
  7. Infinite loading to websites

Infinite loading to websites: Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other...
  8. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  9. Slow website loading

Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  10. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...