Windows 10: videos not loading

Discus and support videos not loading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; news videos don't load; simply get a loading icon endlessly...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jenkoQ, Jul 15, 2020.

1. jenkoQ Win User

videos not loading

news videos don't load; simply get a loading icon endlessly...

:)

jenkoQ, Jul 15, 2020

2. video loading freeze Windows 10

Hi Marjorie,

Have you tried running the video troubleshooter? Follow the steps below:

• Go to control panel.
    • Select troubleshooting.
    • Click on view all option.
    • Click on "video playback option" and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Jul 15, 2020
  3. The video can not be loaded error in Lumia 535.

Hi AminJ Ahmed

I will suggest you to load the video again and after some time try to load the video.

MCCshreyas, Jul 15, 2020
  4. mbmeadows Win User

videos not loading

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

videos not loading

1. videos not loading - Similar Threads - videos loading

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  4. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  5. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  6. Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow

Cllipchamp loading video extremely slow: Have used Clipchamp before to edit videos taken with a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone without problems of my grandson's taekwondo class. Yesterday recorded another video of his class with a Galaxy S24. Clipchamp is extremely slow loading the video shot with the S24 while the videos...
  7. Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files: As the title suggests, the Photos app is giving me some serious problems.When I open a video from anywhere, it either shows loading icon for 1-2 or shows the first frame of the video for 1-2 seconds until the videos finally skips to the now loaded part, so I can't see the...
  8. Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files

Photos app doesn't load first 1-2 seconds of video when switching or opening video files: As the title suggests, the Photos app is giving me some serious problems.When I open a video from anywhere, it either shows loading icon for 1-2 or shows the first frame of the video for 1-2 seconds until the videos finally skips to the now loaded part, so I can't see the...
  9. photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos: when i try to upload videos to photos legacy it keeps going back to the last page i was on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-legacy-keeps-going-off-as-i-try-to-load/8e075a3a-63fb-4b0d-ada9-a737a67cdc99
  10. photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos

photos legacy keeps going off as i try to load videos: when i try to upload videos to photos legacy it keeps going back to the last page i was on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-legacy-keeps-going-off-as-i-try-to-load/8e075a3a-63fb-4b0d-ada9-a737a67cdc99