Windows 10: Video’s not playing properly

Discus and support Video’s not playing properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello the video’s on my hard drive only play super zoomed in and without colour but the sound is fine. I can get you tube to work on Chrome but again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulTiffin, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Video’s not playing properly

Hello the video’s on my hard drive only play super zoomed in and without colour but the sound is fine. I can get you tube to work on Chrome but again in Microsoft edge they still play super zoomed in and with no colour. This Happened awhile ago but now I need to use some of video’s on my hard drive. It does not seem to matter what media player I use. I have an HP computer with an AMDA8 with an AMD Radeon R5 Graphics.

:)

PaulTiffin, Oct 31, 2018

2. Videos are not Syncing properly to my Lumia

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

I have followed your basci trouble shooting steps, but it didn't give any improvement.

Following are the details which you requested.

• OS version of my phone is 7.10.8862.144
    • I have downloaded this videos from internet. (Say, Torrentz)
    • Whenever I play, i can hear only sound and the video strucks in the beginning itself with some coloured strip at the bottom.
    • Yes. Videos have worked properly earlier.
    • All the videos which i synced through Zune.
    Please provide the rectification steps at the earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Naveen Kumar Meda, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Audio and video not playing properly online

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

• Is the issue specific to any video/website?

I suggest you to check the same issue on Internet Explorer. If the issue still persists then follow the link given below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Flash Player may not be enabled on your computer. This might be a reason of the audio and video not playing properly. Adobe flash player comes embedded in Microsoft Edge. You don’t need to install it separately. You can try enabling
    and Testing it again following the steps provided in the below link.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

The player gets updated with Windows Updates. I suggest you to login to a Microsoft user account, and try installing all pending updates on the system and restart to check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Video’s not playing properly

Videos are not playing properly online

I didn't make any changes to my windows 10 system prior to the issue. I can't play videos. When I open or try to play a video stored locally or videos online or even a u tube video, it doesn't respond or play. The videos stand like picture. But the videos
    are playing properly after downloading with IDM.

steephanputhoor, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Video’s not playing properly

1. Video’s not playing properly - Similar Threads - Video’s playing properly

2. Sound Not Playing Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Not Playing Properly: I recently created a custom sound scheme for Windows 11, and I replaced all of the built in Windows sounds with my own. I succeeded with all of them, except for "Notification." Whenever I replace the Notification sound with my custom sound, the sound does not play I.E...
  3. Sound Not Playing Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Not Playing Properly: I recently created a custom sound scheme for Windows 11, and I replaced all of the built in Windows sounds with my own. I succeeded with all of them, except for "Notification." Whenever I replace the Notification sound with my custom sound, the sound does not play I.E...
  4. HEVC not playing properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HEVC not playing properly: Hi I have videos from my Samsung phone in HEVC format which are not playing properly in Windows 10. I have bought HEVC codec from Microsoft Store but still these videos are only playing half screen and rest is grey/green color. I can play these videos in VLC player but not in...
  5. HEVC not playing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC not playing properly: Hi I have videos from my Samsung phone in HEVC format which are not playing properly in Windows 10. I have bought HEVC codec from Microsoft Store but still these videos are only playing half screen and rest is grey/green color. I can play these videos in VLC player but not in...
  6. HEVC not playing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Videos not playing properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos not playing properly: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310. Whenever I play a video on an installed application, like VLC Media Player, or even Windows Movies & TV, the video either stops playing, or restarts, or jumps forward automatically this in case of Movies & TV app.Whenever I stream anything on Edge...
  8. After an update videos don't play properly

After an update videos don't play properly: I have a windows 10. After the most recent AMD update (I now have the AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics card) videos look really magnified and washed out. I've seen this happen before and I was able to solve it by rolling back the driver to an older version. However, it seems...
  9. Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen)

Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen): Hello, I've run into a problem with videos not playing properly after installing the Asus ATK package from the support website. First, Youtube Videos failed to load the actual videos, only having the sound playing, with only a black screen. I disabled Hardware Acceleration...
  10. Synaptics 'Show Video' doesn't play video properly

Synaptics 'Show Video' doesn't play video properly: Hi, I was just looking at the Synaptics features in looking at a poster's issue, when I found that 'Show Video' opens a window as if to play it but only blinks 'Opening media'. Now the videos are wmv's and mpg's and play correctly in my default player if I open them from...