Windows 10: Videos not playing

Discus and support Videos not playing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Get started videos wont play also videos in new apps downloaded from the store wont play. videos play fine in browsers and downloaded content. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrismac911, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Videos not playing

Get started videos wont play also videos in new apps downloaded from the store wont play. videos play fine in browsers and downloaded content. I am connected to the internet, any help please (please don't post things like check your conection or other obvious replies) this is a conflict or update issue I think.

:)

chrismac911, Aug 4, 2015

2. online videos not not playing

Hi keshu1,

This is for the Lumia 525, right? Are you able to play videos recorded using the phone's camera or those transferred from a PC? Does this happen to all online videos that you're trying to play? Did you recently download or update any particular apps
    prior to this issue? Have you checked if the phone's system apps are updated? Try to scan the QR codes shown at this link: Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates.

BTW, try to check this thread: Sorry,we can't play this type of file on your phone. The OP,
    , mentioned that the online videos sometimes play when he disables the
    HQ
    button. If you see the same button in YouTube or other online media player apps / websites, try to turn it off and see if it'll work.

For the cloud storage, try going to Settings > Swipe to Applications > Music + Videos >turn off the Xbox Music cloud collection.

Let us know how it will go. :cathappy:

carlogimenez, Aug 4, 2015
  3. keshu1 Win User
    online videos not not playing

And i have read this post also.It's quite same as a solution you gave me.

keshu1, Aug 4, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Videos not playing

Have you tried programs like VLC? An excellent free video player that supports many formats.

swarfega, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Videos in apps including get started not working if I open videos using a 3rd party programme they are fine

chrismac911, Aug 4, 2015
  6. click on the gear in Internet exploreer . upper.right hand corner ....go down to internet options click on it..when it opens ....click on the advance tab and check Use Hardware Rendering....now click apply at the bottom and ok.....You will be able to watch videos in edge and internet explorer and as well as microsoft store

waynegibns, Sep 11, 2015
  7. click on the gear in Internet exploreer . upper.right hand corner ....go down to internet options click on it..when it opens ....click on the advance tab and check Use Hardware Rendering....now click apply at the bottom and ok.....You will be able to watch videos in edge and internet explorer and as well as microsoft store

waynegibns, Sep 11, 2015
  8. Joergi Win User

Videos not playing

waynegibns, the OP stated that videos would play correctly in the browser...

• Which file types are not playing? mpg, mp4, ...?
    • Does none of these files work, or are some files of that type working correctly?
    • In which programs have you tried?

Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Videos not playing

1. Videos not playing - Similar Threads - Videos playing

2. My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.: I have an MSI GS66 Stealth core i7 10750h RTX 2070 max q. Wi-Fi adapter is an Intel AX201. I've been dealing with this issue since the pc was new. I've had other problems with it like not being able to cast to my TV when my old laptop could, yet I can cast to a chrome stick....
  3. My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi always cuts out when my computer is using more power. Usually when playing video games.: I have an MSI GS66 Stealth core i7 10750h RTX 2070 max q. Wi-Fi adapter is an Intel AX201. I've been dealing with this issue since the pc was new. I've had other problems with it like not being able to cast to my TV when my old laptop could, yet I can cast to a chrome stick....
  4. Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games: Hi guys,I have a Zephyrus G14 2023 with a Ryzen 7, Radeon graphics, and 16GB of RAM. Every time I play Palworld, the computer crashes after around 10-30 minutes of play. The temps are fine, and all the drivers are up to date. I even did a clean installation for the drivers....
  5. Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games

Laptop Keeps Crashing While Playing Video Games: Hi guys,I have a Zephyrus G14 2023 with a Ryzen 7, Radeon graphics, and 16GB of RAM. Every time I play Palworld, the computer crashes after around 10-30 minutes of play. The temps are fine, and all the drivers are up to date. I even did a clean installation for the drivers....
  6. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  7. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  8. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335
  10. How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc

How to Auto play video on schedule time in pc: I wanted to play videos on schedule time in my pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-play-video-on-schedule-time-in-pc/592861ca-6241-47b6-988b-9619221df335