Windows 10: Videos not playing

Discus and support Videos not playing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello folks,Last week videos would not play online. Didn't matter which browser.I could open the video and it would show the content, load it, etc. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonnieLarocque, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Videos not playing

Hello folks,Last week videos would not play online. Didn't matter which browser.I could open the video and it would show the content, load it, etc. But it would not play.I updated everything audio, windows 10, video driver, etcNothing helped. I switched to the default audio driver and that fixed the problem.However, it just happened again in the middle of watching a video.Why does it keep happening?I don't want to be uninstalling and reinstalling drivers everyday just to keep a computer functioning, I paid $5000 for this thing and I feel this shouldn't be an issue.

:)

DonnieLarocque, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Videos not playing

1. Videos not playing - Similar Threads - Videos playing

2. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  3. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't videos from MSN play?: Why won't videos from MSN play? They start to play, then stop and sit there indefinitely "loading" with the arrow wheel spinning. I use Win10 firefox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-videos-from-msn-play/3c51bc6c-f8c9-46c1-9b62-adde3cc0181f
  4. Why won't videos from MSN play?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HEVC Video Extensions makes videos play choppy/jittery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC Video Extensions makes videos play choppy/jittery: Hello! I'm having issues with jittery/choppy videos especially on YouTube that I have isolated to be caused by the app mentioned in the title.I first noticed the issue several months ago while running Windows 10 I have Intel i9-11900H and NVIDIA RTX 3080 laptop. After I...
  6. HEVC Video Extensions makes videos play choppy/jittery

HEVC Video Extensions makes videos play choppy/jittery: Hello! I'm having issues with jittery/choppy videos especially on YouTube that I have isolated to be caused by the app mentioned in the title.I first noticed the issue several months ago while running Windows 10 I have Intel i9-11900H and NVIDIA RTX 3080 laptop. After I...
  7. Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...

Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...: Hello! Recently my Hp Probook 430 G6 has been acting weird when it comes to watching videoes. After maybe an hour or less of watching videoes, the videoes just stop working. They won't play and keep on loading, and if they do load the video, there is no sound and the loading...
  8. Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...: Hello! Recently my Hp Probook 430 G6 has been acting weird when it comes to watching videoes. After maybe an hour or less of watching videoes, the videoes just stop working. They won't play and keep on loading, and if they do load the video, there is no sound and the loading...
  9. Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Videoes won't play and just loads, and if they do there is no sound and the loading icon is...

in Windows 10 Customization