Windows 10: Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome

Discus and support Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Chrome has always focused on creating the best possible experience for people browsing the web. We have a long history of protecting our users from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome

Source: Chromium Blog: Videos with fewer intrusive ads

:)

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with streaming videos using Google Chrome.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you to fix the issue with streaming online videos.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you face any issue while watching online videos in Internet Explorer?

This issue could have occurred due to some add-ons or incorrect browser settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

If you are facing this issue while playing videos in Internet Explorer 11, I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue is only with Google Chrome, you may refer the article and check if it helps.

Fix videos & games that won't play - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If the issue persists, you may contact Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Google Chrome Help

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome

1. Videos now with fewer intrusive ads in Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Videos fewer intrusive

2. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  3. Google Chrome can now caption audio and video

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome can now caption audio and video: [img] Captions make online content more accessible. If you’re in a noisy environment, trying to keep the volume down, or are part of the 466 million people in the world who are deaf or hard of hearing, having captions lets you follow along to whatever content...
  4. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  5. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: Hello,Reading in the Forum, I found "New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome".My default browser is Google-Chrome, updated (Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)).Saw the video clip in the forum, searched in my browser - did not find it.See...
  6. New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New audio and video media controls now available in Google Chrome: We’ve all been there: You have lots of tabs open and one of them starts playing a video, but you can’t figure out which one. Or you’re listening to music in your browser in the background and want to change the song without stopping your work to find the right tab. With...
  7. Google Chrome is now usless to me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome is now usless to me.: What did Microsoft do? And when will it be fixed! I can open Chrome to my home page, but when I click a saved sight or type one in, I get a timed out message. But when I use Edge it works fine. (and no I don't want to use Edge)...
  8. Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome will block all ads on websites running abusive ads: Last year, after hearing from Chrome users, we launched a set of user protections against “abusive experiences” -- experiences designed to intentionally mislead and trick users into taking action on the web. These protections blocked pop-ups and new window requests from sites...
  9. Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: Block Video Autoplay: Not sure if everyone else is as annoyed by sites like CNN where videos play automatically, but I was elated to read that Chrome was going to allow blocking autoplay of videos. When is that coming? I had read Jan 2018, but I can't find the setting. 103131
  10. Google Cast is now built-in to Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Cast is now built-in to Chrome: Two years ago we launched Google Cast, an extension for Chrome that allowed you to show content from your favorite websites on the best screen in your home — your TV — using Chromecast. Whether watching your favorite show on Netflix, or sharing a photo slideshow at a family...