Windows 10: Videos on Forums Suddenly Show As Black Box Only, Windows 10, IE11?

Discus and support Videos on Forums Suddenly Show As Black Box Only, Windows 10, IE11? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Indeed they do, but slow to fill in for me. White placeholder at first, then turns black, then a few-second pause before it finalizes. How about yours?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Feb 1, 2017.

1. bro67 Win User

Videos on Forums Suddenly Show As Black Box Only, Windows 10, IE11?

It happens every now and then on my Shield and on my laptop. I just flush everything, reboot and it works. A lot of it I think is when some videos from a certain server are removed, along with the local host server that Google is using ends up getting hit with too much traffic when there is a live feed.

Only way to find out is to look at the stat's for nerds.

bro67, Feb 9, 2017
  2. Bigfoot Win User

Update: I didn't do anything special, but the YouTube videos now show normally as they always did. Have downloaded Firefox in the interim, and have been using that mostly instead of IE11 anyway. Thanks again for everyone's replies.

Bigfoot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Videos on Forums Suddenly Show As Black Box Only, Windows 10, IE11?

1. Videos on Forums Suddenly Show As Black Box Only, Windows 10, IE11? - Similar Threads - Videos Forums Suddenly

2. Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?: When inserting a video in PowerPoint, it shows like a black box. I have Windows 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20100 32-bit. I can play the video, but I have to add a picture on top of the black box and use animation to exit...
  3. Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when inserting a video in PowerPoint it shows like a black box?: When inserting a video in PowerPoint, it shows like a black box. I have Windows 10 Microsoft® PowerPoint® for Microsoft 365 MSO Version 2306 Build 16.0.16529.20100 32-bit. I can play the video, but I have to add a picture on top of the black box and use animation to exit...
  4. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  5. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  6. Only showing black screen when streaming videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Only showing black screen when streaming videos: Hi Team, I have looged into https://web.microsoftstream.com/ from corporate credetails and inside corporate network. I am able to see videos avialble to play but when I am clicking them I am only getting black screen. I have tired with all available browsers(Chrome, IE,...
  7. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard: I began a project and got about 7 minutes of video in before the editor started to insert the clips as black (no video) with audio and wont export files that have these. The video files are all the same type, all from the same device and starting a new project doesn't make a...
  8. cannot view video. sound ok, black box where video should show

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot view video. sound ok, black box where video should show: cannot view video. sound ok, black box where video should show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-video-sound-ok-black-box-where-video/cb285c9f-479c-4bd3-ae42-9fa9cf21f37d
  9. Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working

in Browsers and Email
    Forum problem - IE11 has stopped working: Hi there. On W8.1 Enterprise X-64 (Host machine) with latest updates applied I'm getting IE 11 has stopped working messages whenever I click a Link in members posts. Chrome though works just fine and so does a VM windows 8.1 where I haven't applied the latest update. It...
  10. Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube embedded videos not showing up in IE11: Hi everyone, I love a good problem, but despite googling and searching for other users with the same problem, it persists. Firstly - Windows 10 Home Build 15063.296 8gb ram 64 bit IE11. I have Accelerated Graphics ticked. I have Flash addon enabled(latest version...