Windows 10: Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.

Discus and support Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im having an issue where it seems that after a set time after starting computer, all media such as online videos and online music ceases to load, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dennygawg, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Dennygawg Win User

Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.

Im having an issue where it seems that after a set time after starting computer, all media such as online videos and online music ceases to load, and videos will play frame by frame. I tried switching from chrome to ie and running the netflix windows 10 app in which the issue persists. I have a fresh install of windows but i noticed it started happening after installing EA's Origin. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Could my video card be clunking out? I have a 1080ti with latest drivers. I have tried restoring my computer

:)

Dennygawg, Jan 2, 2019

2. Internet Stops on watching videos

Hello

My internet was fine, but now it stops loading on watching videos on youtube or at any other site

it loads first few seconds fine then it stops loading, internet icon is fine but no data received

it receives data only when i refresh the page then it stops again

it doesn't happen only with videos but sometimes when downloading or loading heavy pages!

please help me, thanks

Youssef Abo-Dahab, Jan 2, 2019
  3. How to watch Youtube videos on N85????

I have my n85 theres no way to watch youtube videos, When i click them it opens realplayer and it loads then says ERROR.

is there a way to watch youtube videos?

d12south---01, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.

How to share controls while watching YouTube videos on Skype

Using two Windows machines is it possible somehow to share the control of a YouTube video while it's playing? If I'd like to share video I could just send the link, however sender and receiver wouldn't control together the video.

What I'd like to do is basically to be able to send a YouTube link via Skype, and also I'd like to be able, for instance, if I do a rewind a rewind should be done on the other machine as well, or a stop, etc.

Is there anything you could suggest to achieve such a thing?

user8469759, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few.

1. Videos on youtube stop loading after watching a few. - Similar Threads - Videos youtube stop

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  6. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...