Windows 10: videos pause and play automatically. Why?

Discus and support videos pause and play automatically. Why? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my windows 10 laptop, while playing videos, it automatically pause and play frequently. What is the solution? is windows 10 is failure OS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manimaran_n, May 4, 2020.

1. videos pause and play automatically. Why?

In my windows 10 laptop, while playing videos, it automatically pause and play frequently. What is the solution? is windows 10 is failure OS?

:)

manimaran_n, May 4, 2020

2. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

hi team,

While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)

Netflix videos pause and play automatically, May 4, 2020
  3. KSTang1 Win User
    Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, May 4, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

videos pause and play automatically. Why?

Sleep After Inactivity Causes Paused YouTube Videos to Play

Hi Daniel,

For us to identify the possible reason why YouTube plays even your computer is idle, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Are you encountering the issue using different browsers?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 4, 2020
Thema:

videos pause and play automatically. Why?

1. videos pause and play automatically. Why? - Similar Threads - videos pause play

2. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  3. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  4. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  5. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY: Video pause and play automatically only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.it also happens when the window is minimized. No virus after scanissues in Windows...
  6. VIDEO PAUSE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY

7. While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes

While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes: I found that while playing any video on my laptop whether it is online or offline the video is getting stuck and it pauses and resumes automatically for while . The mouse is also getting stuck at one Place sometimes. Even the shift key Functions are not working. I have...
  8. Audio & video Play Pause automatically

Audio & video Play Pause automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal YouTube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the space bar key...
  9. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...
  10. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...