Windows 10: Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.

Discus and support Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP laptop now playes most videos extreemly enlarged for no apperant reason. Possibly after windows update. How can i fix it please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mrlee2071, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Mrlee2071 Win User

Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.

My HP laptop now playes most videos extreemly enlarged for no apperant reason. Possibly after windows update. How can i fix it please?

:)

Mrlee2071, Jan 14, 2019

2. video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Videos won't play- "This item is in a format we don't support. Oxc1010103"

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the following questions:

• Which is the media player you are trying to play the video?
    • What is the format of the video file you are trying to play?
    I suggest you to run the video in the Windows media player
    and check.

If the issue still persist, you may check for any pending updates and install it, then check if you can play the video. To check for the update and install the updates, please follow the below steps:

• Go to Start menu, and type Windows updates and press Enter.
    • Click on Check for updates, Windows will check for any pending updates and shows on the screen after this. Select install to install the updates.

Hope you could play the video.

Get back to us for further queries, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.

Some Videos Will Not Play in Windows 10 OS

Hi Brantley,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10. Not to worry, we’re here to help you out. Appreciate the steps that you have taken so far to fix this issue.

Please provide us the following information:

• Do you receive any error message when you play the video file in Windows Media Player?

• Does this issue occur when you play a particular format of the video file or happens when you play any video file?
    Let us try to update the Display Adapter, and check if you are able to play videos.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the video driver and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update.

1. Videos play enlarged. Presumably after windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Videos play enlarged

2. Laptop is presumed stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is presumed stolen: My mother recently mailed me a 6 month old laptop with an explicit and clear request for post office pick up. Carelessly, the carrier delivered my laptop to my apartment. It is presumed stolen. Other than display my frustration with the postal service, what are the necessary...
  3. Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen with enlarged cursor after update: I had kept my laptop (MSI GF63) for update and now after restarting it, it loads into a blank screen with a big cursor. Please help. submitted by /u/Koro_Heisenberg [link] [comments]...
  4. Can you get a unwanted program installed by playing a video or enlarging an image or by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you get a unwanted program installed by playing a video or enlarging an image or by...: Just want to know if this was possible at all. Just wanted to know if you can get anything bad from playing a video, enlarging an image, or by joining a channel on Discord. Discord is a chatting platform to call with your friends or chat with them....
  5. Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Twitter Videos no longer playing after Windows Update: I just updated my Windows 10 and now my Twitter-feed is no longer showing videos (it worked before). Gifs work. It's not working on any Browsers (I tried Firefox and Edge) How can I get them to work again? [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 won't play videos after october 1809 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't play videos after october 1809 update: So after the the october 1809 update, windows 10 stopped playing videos (mp4 mkv) The only when they play is by rebooting the computer but as soon as suspended, it stops playing again, i have all the codecs installed, video driver is up to date, i've tried running...
  7. Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10: Unable to play any videos online after updating windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-play-any-videos-online-after-updating/5ebbbe12-7b72-49d7-a0c3-44247d7643a1
  8. Enlarged system tray icons after playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enlarged system tray icons after playing game: Running windows 10 x64 build 1803 Nvidia GTX 1070 Graphics Card After playing any game. My system tray icons all enlarge. Is there a way to get them back to normal size without restarting? Restarting is the only thing I've found to fix it....
  9. After an update videos don't play properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After an update videos don't play properly: I have a windows 10. After the most recent AMD update (I now have the AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics card) videos look really magnified and washed out. I've seen this happen before and I was able to solve it by rolling back the driver to an older version. However, it seems...
  10. Video not playing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Video not playing in windows 10: I have had a problem viewing videos on my laptop for some time. When I play a video the sound works fine but there is no picture. I have tried opening the videos with several players i.e. power DVD Windows Media Player Quick Time etc. but none work However, if I open one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix enlarged video

2. videos play enlarged