Windows 10: Videos play in yellow not natural colours

Discus and support Videos play in yellow not natural colours in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Videos no longer play in normal colours. Recently after upgrading my JR Media Player the videos play in yellow not the natural colours.TV via my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Froschling, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Videos play in yellow not natural colours

Hi, Videos no longer play in normal colours. Recently after upgrading my JR Media Player the videos play in yellow not the natural colours.TV via my Hauppauge Win10 TV also have a yellow cast for standard TC but HD TV renders normally.Windows Media Player however renders the colours correctly.I have tried reinstalling the Video Driver Intel HD Graphics on a Dell 9020 and applied all Windows and program updates, but the video colours are still wrong, Discussions with JRM have not produced a solution I think they have decided the problem is not them and the problem with WinTV 10 suggests they

:)

Froschling, Aug 20, 2021
  2. smarty4u Win User

Navigatin back bar exactly shows yellow colour

Hai sir, In Lumia 720 navigation back bar location on top screen it shows yellow colour espcially that bottom left corner of the back bar button.plz suggest me...

smarty4u, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Videos play in yellow not natural colours

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Videos play in yellow not natural colours

1. Videos play in yellow not natural colours - Similar Threads - Videos play yellow

2. Video play back colours extremely contrasted and do not have permission to edit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video play back colours extremely contrasted and do not have permission to edit.: Hello, I've run into this weird bug where my recorded videos from Nvidia shadowplay when being played back on the windows film & TV player have become extremely over-saturated. As you can see below.When I create a slow-mo clip of the video the colours return back to how they...
  3. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  4. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green: Hello,Accouple of days ago, I noticed my colours were a bit "odd".Then I watched a Simpsons episode and everyone was now green instead of their normal yellow.I then tested other episodes of the Simpsons and they were all green. Not an issue with a corrupt/damaged video...
  5. The colour yellow has been replaced with the colour green

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My videos are off coloured

My videos are off coloured: I dont really know how to describe it however all my videos are off coloured however every other aspect of my windows is correct when i go to watch youtube, netflix or just use the app films & videos to watch game clips they are all in the same colourExample of what i am...
  7. background colour; vertical yellow stripes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    background colour; vertical yellow stripes: Hi there everyone.I've been seeing two yellowish strips at the sides of my SP4 for a couple of months now. After reading that might have something to do with keeping the unit connected while in use, I started taking care not to do that and for a few weeks the discoloration...
  8. Video colour shifted

Video colour shifted: This has started a few days ago, I tried troubleshooting but it showed no problems. The videos played on websites like YouTube and Bilibili have colour shifted to the right. I tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge on my Windows 10 laptop but both of them shift colours...
  9. Video playback colour

Video playback colour: HI, All videos (Facebook, YouTube, email etc) have suddenly lost colour …. Win10 on laptop Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-colour/536a672a-63bc-43d2-a3e4-e6b9a2cf343c
  10. colour changing when I playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour changing when I playing video: I have a problem. since I upgraded the Windows and K-Lite Codec Pack, everytime I playing video (from my Pc or from website) the video colour always change, sometimes black and white. I tried to setting the colour management, display, colour calibrate, upgrading driver, no...