Windows 10: Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

Discus and support Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, so I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on the internet about this and even tried some Reddit forums with no luck. This is pretty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InfamousCodamus, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

Okay, so I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on the internet about this and even tried some Reddit forums with no luck. This is pretty straightforward. Sometimes my videos play with a red and black border that inserts about halfway through the videos. How do I fix this? I'm inserting a picture as an example of what I'm talking about.

:)

InfamousCodamus, Sep 11, 2021

2. Black Borders all around video

I need help..

Every time I upload a video to my computer and try to either edit the video using movie maker or just simply play the video using the default app, it automatically zooms in a little bit once the video begins to play and creates a Bigger Black Border around
    the video.

What do I do to fix this issue?

P.S. It has nothing to do with the aspect ratio inside of movie maker however whenever I stabilize the video, it does seem to fix the problem a little bit but not entirely. There's still the thin black border around the video but at least its not zooming
    in 3 seconds into the video making the resolution smaller than it supposed to be. But that way creates another problem of its own..

Bhammond2012, Sep 11, 2021
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

1. Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it? - Similar Threads - Videos play Black

2. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  3. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  4. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  6. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  7. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  9. How do I get rid of this black box

How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  10. Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.: It appears after login into the main desktop, I can move it about but it does not show up on any recording software as a program of its own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-red-box-i-dont-know-how-to-get-rid-of/b27c31ae-9e9a-4384-accf-fbd653ef0fe5