Windows 10: Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv

Discus and support Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, When a video is played online it is usually saved somewhere as a flv file. In Win8 I could find them - where are they in Win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by l_turn9, Nov 11, 2019.

1. l_turn9 Win User

Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv

Hello,

When a video is played online it is usually saved somewhere as a flv file. In Win8 I could find them - where are they in Win10?

:)

l_turn9, Nov 11, 2019
  2. mehvish Win User

how to play .flv videos on N900

I need to know, how to play .flv (flash videos) on N900. Phone's media player doesnt support .flv format.

plz help if somone knows......

thanx.

mehvish, Nov 11, 2019
  3. How to play flv video in my phone?

There are a variety of ways to be able to play FLV videos on your device. I tend to convert them on my PC then copy to my device. I recently tried the FREE Applian FLV Player. It's easy to use, and you can view videos at 1x, 2x or even full screen. Checkout
    this FREE fully functional software here:
    http://applian.com/flvplayer/

Free Bonus: The Applian FLV Player includes an option to install Freecorder 4. Why install it?

• Capture videos from thousands of sites.
    • Record audio from any site.
    • Convert many audio and video files.
    • 100% Free.

Jack Cook

Experiencemobility.net

Lead Moderator

Windows Phone Forums

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv

unable to play flv videos in N8

which player is best for Nokia N8 to play flv videos.

mushu---01, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv

1. Videos played are saved somewhere - usually as a flv - Similar Threads - Videos played are

2. 'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message: Hi, I've downloaded Forza Horizon 5 in my laptop for more than one month. But just today, a message in blue box pops up every time I boot up the laptop. The message reads 'You're playing Forza Horizon 5 somewhere else' and 'This game has ended here because you started it up...
  3. 'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'You're playing ... somewhere else' Message: Hi, I've downloaded Forza Horizon 5 in my laptop for more than one month. But just today, a message in blue box pops up every time I boot up the laptop. The message reads 'You're playing Forza Horizon 5 somewhere else' and 'This game has ended here because you started it up...
  4. Playing old flv video

Playing old flv video: I am trying to watch old video file with flv extension. Definitely I have the latest version of flash player and Windows 10 OS. I get a message that my flash player is very old and I have to update it. What can I do in this case?...
  5. Saved Videos Won't Play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Videos Won't Play: Hi, For whatever reason my laptop won't play videos, the audio plays but the footage is black. I tried playing older videos and it's the same thing. I am no computer wiz, I am on Windows 10, I use VLC, Windows Media Player and one other one that I can't remember off the top...
  6. Save video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Save video: I have made a video, how to I save it to my computer on my destop in order for me to email to others. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-video/e4f35740-4407-419b-b1ca-4b600a7c6f71
  7. save video

save video: when i try to trim my video and save it, i am not able to save it, save video option is grayed out. please assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-video/b798d5c4-3d0a-43ba-8557-5fbdde50bbe3
  8. Windows Media Player won't play .flv files

Windows Media Player won't play .flv files: OK, so once again, Windows Media Player will not play certain filetypes, specifically .flv files, despite the fact that it recently would play them. I have the k-lite codec pack Any solution other than "Uninstall Windows 10" that anyone can tell me? 43271
  9. Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video

in Windows 10 Support
    Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video: How to add DIVX and FLV extensions to Explorer's search result for kind:=video? 64626
  10. video will not load, like it usually does

in Windows 10 Support
    video will not load, like it usually does: so I don't know what category this fits into, however I'm having trouble downloading a video on skype. the person has sent me video's before and no problem. but now, I try to download a video and it downloads then I hit play and it just downloads again. it then proceeds to...