Windows 10: videos scrambled after installing windows 10

Discus and support videos scrambled after installing windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is no problem with YouTube but all other like facebook and watch videos are scrambled. How can I fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LARRYREGAN1, Jan 23, 2020.

1. videos scrambled after installing windows 10

There is no problem with YouTube but all other like facebook and watch videos are scrambled. How can I fix this.

:)

LARRYREGAN1, Jan 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 23, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

videos scrambled after installing windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

videos scrambled after installing windows 10

1. videos scrambled after installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - videos scrambled installing

2. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  3. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  4. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Scrambled Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scrambled Text: When i download stuff or open txt files or open cmd it closes I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-text/ed95d548-370d-4f56-8802-8ce8cd6662ed
  6. Scrambled Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrambled Text: When i download stuff or open txt files or open cmd it closes I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-text/ed95d548-370d-4f56-8802-8ce8cd6662ed
  7. WIndows 10 and scrambled icons on startup

WIndows 10 and scrambled icons on startup: HiI have recently reloaded Windows 10 and my desktop icons now appear scrambled every time I start up the computer. It never used to happen before the reload. I am using a second screen on extended display. Has a setting changed that I am unaware of? Themes control of this at...
  8. frames on video playback scramble in dark scenes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    frames on video playback scramble in dark scenes: due to my previous question, i am having an issue with my frames during video playback as they scramble in dark areas or dark scenes of the video, this has never happened before, i would like some information or solution to solve this problem?, thanks!...
  9. Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart

Windows 10 scrambling desktop after restart: My Desktop was scrambled this morning. Folders moved and files spread out. i reorganized and restarted. They scrambled again. I ran Malware Antybytes and came up clean. I ran Spybot and came up clean. I restarted and the files scrambled. There is a new program in task...
  10. Scrambled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrambled: When I print out documents from online, some of the pages are now coming out scrambled. This just started about a week ago. Not sure how to fix it. I didn't change any settings that I know of....