Windows 10: Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

Discus and support Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB 2019, with a i5-8250U CPU, Intel UHD Graphics 620. Everything was working fine till a couple of days ago when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarishSrinivasan1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB 2019, with a i5-8250U CPU, Intel UHD Graphics 620. Everything was working fine till a couple of days ago when my media player, upon clicking on a mp4 file, starts the video, then skips through it like it's on 7x or 8x speed and straight goes to the end. This is happening on all the video files on the PC. Up-to-date Antivirus scan is negative for any malware I've tried a Whole Factory reset and downloaded some new MP4s to play and the problem persists. Maybe it's a driver issue? Please guide me. I have checked the Lenovo Vantage program and have installed all recommended updates to the drivers.

:)

HarishSrinivasan1, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Windows Media Player - Skip Track Shortcut?

Hi

My keyboard only has play and stop hotkeys, using Windows Media Player is there a way to make a keyboard shortcut to skip track, even if media player isn't the primary window?

Thanks

Akumos, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

1. Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player - Similar Threads - Videos skip end

2. Windows media player wont let me go ahead or backwards in videos, cant skip videos, change...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media player wont let me go ahead or backwards in videos, cant skip videos, change...: This started since I've reinstalled windows i was stuck on the insider program or something like that so i had to reinstall itNow it wont let me skip to a certain time or slow down the video...
  3. video and media player buffering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video and media player buffering: how to fix video and media player buffering and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-and-media-player-buffering/fe1aad7c-a278-4c91-90d4-c1c006d5d7cf
  4. windows media player not saving videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media player not saving videos: I had to reinstall windows 10 had many videos saved to windows media player, They seem to have disappeared I tried to get them back but was unable to and now when I try to add a new video it goes to the unsaved list How do i get the videos back and how to they go...
  5. video in Windows Media Player

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video in Windows Media Player: I have shot a video on my camera in portrait orientation. Can I now rotate it into landscape within Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-in-windows-media-player/a9deb9da-f86c-403e-8bd5-98011065a2f8
  6. Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Skips during playback WIN 10: I'm on a WIN10 HP 840 G3. I've had multiple CD's ripped to my Window Media Player for years, transferred playlists from one laptop to another, and never had any issues. Now all of the sudden I'm having issues. The songs are randomly choppy during playback. I'm not sure when...
  7. editing a video with windows 10 media player

editing a video with windows 10 media player: what are the steps to edit a video with windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-video-with-windows-10-media-player/4e5d84e7-f02e-47cf-90ad-889b48ca7c3f
  8. adding video to media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding video to media player: How do I add a video to Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-video-to-media-player/40284536-5d46-4c2d-8a48-89d717855a87"
  9. Windows Media Player Mouse Skipping

Windows Media Player Mouse Skipping: Hey guys, I have Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and I have been experiencing mouse skipping and sort of a seizure almost? If I highlight it will immediately take my mouse up clear to the top and highlight stuff I don't need. Like it skips clear to the top, like it...
  10. Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback issues, keeps skipping to the end: I have Windows 10, Dell Precision 5510. I downloaded a few mp4 videos, and I keep having problems with it. Sometimes I like to skip through the video to get to a certain point. Sometimes if I do it a lot for a video, it stops playing. However, today, the videos I...