Windows 10: Videos super-zoomed-in

Discus and support Videos super-zoomed-in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've been experiencing an issue recently (within the past 72 hrs) All of my videos i opt to watch, whether thru windows media player, facebook,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexander246, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Videos super-zoomed-in

Hi I've been experiencing an issue recently (within the past 72 hrs)
    All of my videos i opt to watch, whether thru windows media player, facebook, (even ****) are extremely zoomed in. This is frustrating me, I've done minor troubleshooting by restarting my device and resetting my zoom levels on my display. None of these methods seem to work. However, videos from YouTube are not zoomed in, and not all videos on Facebook either (just majority, the thumbnail will show in proper resolution, but as soon as it autoplays, the zoom is like 500-800%)
    Help me please.... Can Someone tell me why this is happening? And how can I diagnose the issue

:)

Alexander246, Oct 6, 2018

2. Videos played were super zoomed in

It was all fine until yesterday. But today suddenly all the videos that I've tried to open in various places (Films & TV, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Microsoft Edge) were super zoomed in and in a blurry state. I am currently using Windows 10 and I've
    searched through this issue but all the threads that I found kept on mentioning AMD Catalyst Centre which I don't have. Do I need to actually install one for this issue to be resolved or is there any other solution? This is due to my habit of being a bit sceptical
    about installing things that were not there or commonly mentioned. Hopefully someone could help me to resolve this issue. Advance thank you for your help and kindness.

Irdina Zafirah, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Zoomed In Videos on Windows 10

I have had windows 10 for over a year now and suddenly yesterday all videos that I try to play on my laptop are super zoomed in. I cannot find any way to zoom them back to normal. I have tried the usual ways of zooming in and out but nothing works.
    I am completely updated on all drivers and all software.

JeremyMcAteer, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Videos super-zoomed-in

Videos played were super zoomed in

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned thread and see it if it helps. I am hopeful that your query will be resolved,
    If the issue persists or if your concern is different, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please. Please check the solution given by DaniellaGorley and Devlin Sco's in the below mentioned thread please.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Also for your kind assistance please, see AnthonyDees reply on February 1, 2017

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

Videos super-zoomed-in

1. Videos super-zoomed-in - Similar Threads - Videos super zoomed

2. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is super zoomed in.: My computer screen is super zoomed in. I have tried adjusting resolution with little help. Uninstalling the screen helped for about a minute and then reverted back. Please help....
  3. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is super zoomed in.: My computer screen is super zoomed in. I have tried adjusting resolution with little help. Uninstalling the screen helped for about a minute and then reverted back. Please help....
  4. My computer is super zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ui of windows is super zoomed in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ui of windows is super zoomed in: submitted by /u/recky261194 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4ko1g/ui_of_windows_is_super_zoomed_in/
  6. Games are super zoomed in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games are super zoomed in: I've been using the Epic Games Launcher but recently everytime I open a game it's super zoomed in to the point where I can't do anything. What do I do to fix it? submitted by /u/Cyclops_Boss [link] [comments]...
  7. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  8. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  9. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  10. Videos played were super zoomed in

Videos played were super zoomed in: It was all fine until yesterday. But today suddenly all the videos that I've tried to open in various places (Films & TV, Windows Media Player, Chrome, Microsoft Edge) were super zoomed in and in a blurry state. I am currently using Windows 10 and I've searched through this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback is super zoomed in explorer

2. windows 10 videos zoomed in when charging

3. videos play super zoomed

4. videos play in super zoomed in ,
  5. videos super zoomed in computer,
  6. all videos zoomed on winows 10 amd ram