Windows 10: Videos to flash drive

Discus and support Videos to flash drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do you get videos to a flash drive? 36247 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by idriveatitleist, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Videos to flash drive

How do you get videos to a flash drive?

:)

idriveatitleist, Jan 3, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

usb stick

Hi John,

Open Windows file Explorer

To copy file from the USB Flash Drive:

On the left click 'This PC'

Then double click on the USB flash Drive

Then drag the files from the USB drive into the Music, Videos, Documents . . . etc. library folders in the left pane

To copy files to the flash Drive:

Click the Music, Videos, Documents . . . etc. library folders in the left pane

Right click any files and choose 'Send to' - your flash drive

DaveM121, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Renee-me Win User
    How to create Windows 10 installation DVD/USB flash drive Step-by-Step Guide

This video is titled "How to create Windows 10 Installation ISO DVD/USB Flash drive.

The problem is that after downloading, the instructions, the video gives guidance to burn a file to a DVD, but no mention of the USB Flash drive, as the title idicates.

Renee-me, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Videos to flash drive

Plug the flash drive into your computer, open Windows Explorer to it and another window where the video resides. Drag the video to the Flash drives' window and release.

logicearth, Jan 3, 2016
  5. Josbeph Win User
    Its simple,
    1. Highlight the video
    2. Right click it
    3. Click copy (or cut of you want it off you computer and on the flash drive only)
    4. Goto the flash drive (click its name)
    5. Once in it right click
    6. And click paste
    Its done! Simples!

Josbeph, Feb 5, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Drag and drop, copy to, move to. Many ways.

bro67, Feb 5, 2016
  7. Rocky Win User
    I always use the drag and drop method myself, it works very well.

Rocky, Feb 5, 2016
  8. Josbeph Win User

Videos to flash drive

The drag and drop method works too, I prefer it for if its only 1 item.

Josbeph, Feb 6, 2016
  9. Rocky Win User
    Since this thread is a month old and the OP only posted once and never came back, I assume he figured something out.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Videos to flash drive

1. Videos to flash drive - Similar Threads - Videos flash drive

2. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. Flash drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drives: I download movies and music videos. I copy and paste them into flash drives. All the downloads come from the same source. When I send to the flash drives only some copy. Some don't. What gets copied is an icon that has nothing in it. It does however have the amount of MBs...
  5. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  6. how to transfer video file to a flash drive

how to transfer video file to a flash drive: how to transfer video file to a flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-video-file-to-a-flash-drive/d0c61b55-e5b5-451d-8357-30255340d6b5"
  7. Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive

Missing Pictures and Videos in Flash Drive: Hi, I got a 2TB flash drive for my family pictures and videos. I put everything into the drive and it transferred fine. The other day I looked into it and some of the pics and vids were still there, but the others that were in folders are gone. The folders are still...
  8. Flash Video Causes Video Stutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Video Causes Video Stutter: Running into an issue while trying to play video on HBOGo, and Xfinity Stream. Both use flash video. My issue is that it causes a system wide stutter, where the video output freezes for a brief second or two. This is obviously noticeable in the video I'm watching, but also,...
  9. flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....
  10. video flashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    video flashes: have noticed that when I am working inside a another program that the video flashes uncontrollably and then if I click on the mouse that it stops for awhile then it starts all over again until I click the right button on the mouse. The last time it did that it did not stop...