Windows 10: videos too large

Discus and support videos too large in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden Sunrise, Feb 9, 2019.

1. videos too large

Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Golden Sunrise, Feb 9, 2019

2. Data on screen too large to see entire worksheet or word doc.

For large icons and other concerns listed here, installing the latest drivers for the PC would work as a favorable step. Download the latest video drivers and install to check the status of the scenario.

OneOption0, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Feb 9, 2019
  4. videos too large

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

videos too large

1. videos too large - Similar Threads - videos too large

2. System32 too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System32 too large: So I've been wondering why my C drive is almost full. I've read some similar, previously asked questions on the forums but I've yet to find someone with a similar issue. I ran TreeSize as suggested in some responses to pinpoint what's taking up so much space. the largest...
  3. The resolution is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    The resolution is too large: I have set up my computer on a smaller monitor then normal, and find that the screen is much larger then the monitor can fit. When going into the settings, the only resolution sizes I have are 1280 x 720 witch is too big, and 800 x 600 witch is too long and not wide enough....
  4. The screen is too large.

The screen is too large.: My screen is too large all of a sudden. I tried reducing to 80% but it doesn't seem to work. I don't know how it got this way, unless it was one of the upgrades from HP. HELP....
  5. scan too large

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan too large: when i scan a document it scans too large. how do i get it to scan to 8 1/2 x 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-too-large/73f3133d-629b-4df4-9a13-20e499746517
  6. File too large

File too large: Yesterday it was I couldn't save changes to documents or pictures. Got that solved. Today, when I try to download a picture from a website, I'm getting the message, "failed, file too large". Even small pictures are too large. Can someone help with this?...
  7. Display too large.

Display too large.: My display is too large and stretched. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/2665383b-cdcf-47b8-9148-94c89f52e2e7
  8. Display too large

Display too large: How do I shrink display size in windows 10? I just received a new computer and the display is too large. I need to shrink to see more detail without scrolling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/611cb494-594f-4011-af2b-2ef7972b2bfc
  9. videos too large

in Browsers and Email
    videos too large: Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 126908
  10. everything too large

everything too large: 11/9/2019 Earlier today I was searching for help when my computer opened with everything too large. I couldn't find an answer that helped, but I didn't finally find the solution so I thought I'd try to help someone else with the same problem. I found that resetting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VIDEO CONTENT TOO LARGE