Windows 10: videos too large

Discus and support videos too large in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden Sunrise, Feb 9, 2019.

1. videos too large

Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Golden Sunrise, Feb 9, 2019

2. Data on screen too large to see entire worksheet or word doc.

For large icons and other concerns listed here, installing the latest drivers for the PC would work as a favorable step. Download the latest video drivers and install to check the status of the scenario.

OneOption0, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Feb 9, 2019
  4. videos too large

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems! - Systems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

videos too large

1. videos too large - Similar Threads - videos too large

2. Video Replay Is To Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  3. videos too large

in Browsers and Email
    videos too large: Hi, I didn't used to have this problem, but started about a year ago. When I click on a video link, such as in youtube or on facebook, the video is huge so I'm not able to see what it is or what they are doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 126908
  4. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have adjusted screen resolution, display settings and everything I know to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/50b56c32-0f20-473a-b91b-84326904c761
  5. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have tried everything and I cannot fix this. Everything too large on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/4a34236a-ded6-43a1-9b30-616e962b781c
  6. Lock Screen text too large

Lock Screen text too large: The Time and Date on the lock screen are TOOO large. How can I change it to a manageable size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-text-too-large/9b3e63ee-28bb-47cf-be1a-ab7a3179e861
  7. everything too large

everything too large: 11/9/2019 Earlier today I was searching for help when my computer opened with everything too large. I couldn't find an answer that helped, but I didn't finally find the solution so I thought I'd try to help someone else with the same problem. I found that resetting the...
  8. Too large virtual memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Too large virtual memory: Hello, I use some workstations as network render nodes. (I use Autodesk 3ds max and Vray.) Last week, I rendered some images from a large file, which includes large amount of proxy files. Proxy files require large amount of ram for render. After I completed the job, I have...
  9. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...
  10. Desktop too large for screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop too large for screen: I've just bought a NUC PC and started setting it up as a Media PC. However, the desktop and any other screens are two wide and to high to fit in the monitor. The Monitor is my SAMSung TV. The Windows start icon is too far to the right, the bottom task bar only shows 50% of...