Windows 10: Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

Discus and support Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnaSchnell, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and white or sometimes I could still see a bit of color in them but hardly. I made sure the device was completely updated but I still had the problem occurring, help?

:)

AnnaSchnell, Jul 25, 2018

2. All forms of video turn black and white whenever I plug in my laptop's charger

I bought a new HP Notebook laptop a few months ago, but as of a few weeks ago I've been noticing a problem with videos. Whenever I plug the charger into my laptop, all videos turn almost completely black and white. The moment I unplug the charger, the
    videos return to full color, it only ever turns black and white when it is plugged in and charging. My computer is up to date, and all my drivers are up to date. This problem happens with ALL video players on my computer, even videos being played through a
    browser.

ShaunaeBegay, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Black and White Video when Charger is in Use

Why is it whenever there is an update to Windows, some type of computer issue arises? After each major update to Windows I have had some problem that needs "fixing." Typically I usually need to reinstall printer software or some such! With this last update
    EVERY VIDEO that I play while the charger is connected renders in black and white. Pull out the charger during the video and it immediately renders in color. This was a new one on my HP Pavilion that is automatically updated for everything as updates are released.
    After searching through the community archives for troubleshooting fixes, I discovered that this problem dates back two years and occurs after Windows 10 updates. Rather than we users having to "fix" issues, since this is a recurrent/ongoing problem, shouldn't
    there be a patch or fix or something from Windows to avoid this problem in the first place? I'm just tired of and frustrated by update issues! I'm not even bothering with all the STEPS to this black and white video issue, pfft! I'm not a programmer, just a
    computer use!

AngelaAckley, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

Windows 10: Black Screen when charger is plugged

Whenever plug my charger into my Acer Aspire E 15 the screen goes black/turns off. I can turn the computer on and off and nothing will turn the screen back on until I unplug it. I have tried the suggested methods on other posts here, and none worked.
    Just wondering if anyone has any idea what I can do. Thanks in advance Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in :)

NatashaMurphy, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

1. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in - Similar Threads - Videos turn black

2. Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen when Laptop charger is plugged in.: I have an Asus TUF A15One day i'm reseting my Laptop using method reset PC I'm using Windows 11, after that when i want some game, and pluged in my laptop, suddenly my laptop goes black screen, not 100% black just cover 80% off the screen and the rest of it still working....
  3. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  4. Black screen when charger is plugged

Black screen when charger is plugged: Black screen when charger is plugged Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal....
  5. Black screen when charger is plugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when charger is plugged: Hi. I have recently bought a laptop - ASUS TUF Gaming F15. I don't know if it was like that since the first time I bought it, but whenever I plug the charger, the screen temporarily turns black and then goes back to normal.What can I do to stop it from turning black, or is it...
  6. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  7. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  8. Hp laptop videos turn black and white when plugging in to power windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp laptop videos turn black and white when plugging in to power windows 10: How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-videos-turn-black-and-white-when/8409c615-65c1-49e9-912f-1c241f9ca39c
  9. Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my video zoom in and turn black and white when I plug in my charger?: I haven't had this issue for a while and don't know what's wrong. When I plug in my laptop while watching any type of video it zooms in somewhere and turns black and white. I don't always have my laptop charged, and when its dying i'm watching videos. if anyone knows whats...
  10. Videos in black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos in black and white: All of a sudden my videos and movies on my computer are playing in black and white. I messed with some of the setting and now i can see some greens and blues in the video but everything else is still black and white. What is wrong with it? How can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Phone vidios turn black and white

2. Whencharger is plugged in videios are displayed black and white win 10

3. videos are zoomed when power plugged in how to fix

4. youtube zoomed in and black and white with psu plugged in after windows update,
  5. videos and youtube are zoomed in but not when i unplug the hp laptop with windows 10,
  6. videos turn black and white plug in laptop