Windows 10: videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks

Discus and support videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; videos loaded on computer & says can not open w/ .wlmp-- on computer but will not open & play?? anyone who can help? THANKS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by everette3233, Sep 12, 2019.

1. videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks

videos loaded on computer & says can not open w/ .wlmp-- on computer but will not open & play?? anyone who can help? THANKS

:)

everette3233, Sep 12, 2019

2. How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

I have some video projects I had saved as .wlmp files in Windows Movie Maker. However, now that I have upgraded to Windows 10, I no longer have Windows Movie Maker, and it seems I cannot download it. Is there another program I can use to open my .wlmp
    files and edit them, or do I have to start from scratch?

resplendentposy, Sep 12, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    wlmp

What is a "sentimental wlmp" file?

S_and_S, Sep 12, 2019
  4. videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks

.wlmp Files

Hello amoffoot.

Some suggestions to your question.

1) Find device where we can use Movie Maker and convert a WLMP File

With Windows Movie Maker, you can export the project's video to WMV or MP4 from the File > Save movie menu. Use the File > Publish movie menu.

2) You can find some WMV Converter. Be sure that you are using safe websites.

Let me know if you need more help

Mark St..., Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks

1. videos went on computer as .wlmp & I can not open?? any help out there? Thanks - Similar Threads - videos went computer

2. thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open...: thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open document! FFS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thanks-for-restarting-my-machine-with-out/3e40da55-7ed1-48b6-8df0-76ee4996ebc2
  3. thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open...: thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open document! FFS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thanks-for-restarting-my-machine-with-out/3e40da55-7ed1-48b6-8df0-76ee4996ebc2
  4. thanks for restarting my machine with out permission and not saving any of my open...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. New computer stuck on .wlmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New computer stuck on .wlmp: A video of my late grandfather was made on my old computer. I show this .wlmp file on this computer and have attempted several ways to access this on my new Windows 10 and can't. Someone please help me...
  6. I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. Help!: I can not open any of my Microsoft programs. It was working a few days ago, now nothing. I keep getting the updating Microsoft box, then the red X saying can not open program. Help! I have tried the PowerShell thing without any success....
  7. How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?

How to Open and Edit .wlmp files?: I have some video projects I had saved as .wlmp files in Windows Movie Maker. However, now that I have upgraded to Windows 10, I no longer have Windows Movie Maker, and it seems I cannot download it. Is there another program I can use to open my .wlmp files and edit them,...
  8. wlmp

wlmp: I have sentimental wlmp file on a usb and now I have windows 10 and can't open it in media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wlmp/a76896f1-76f3-466d-af78-87e91d26cbcb"
  9. can not open any video in my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can not open any video in my laptop: excuse me , i can not open any video in my laptop, [ATTACH] show this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-any-video-in-my-laptop/70d5971e-aab4-42a9-89c5-22ccd11403f9
  10. .wlmp Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .wlmp Files: I got a Windows 10 computer this week, no Windows Movie Maker; some other videomaking programme in Photos. But, I have many .wlmp files, hours of work on various projects, which I often revise and amend. I learn that Movie Maker is no longer supported, so what about the .wlmp...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .wlmp can not open