Windows 10: Videos will not play on OneDrive website

Discus and support Videos will not play on OneDrive website in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to play the videos on OneDrive website because they occasionally stop playing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HectorQuinones1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Videos will not play on OneDrive website

I am unable to play the videos on OneDrive website because they occasionally stop playing.

:)

HectorQuinones1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I completely understand that you have not received any response from the support team. As you are unable to play videos in the app and on OneDrive website, I suggest you to refer the article

Video formats you can play on the OneDrive website
    to know about the video formats that are supported by OneDrive website.

You can get in touch with the OneDrive support team, follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 16, 2019
  3. James 009 Win User
    Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

Hello-

I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website.

I cannot get a response for the last two weeks. Microsoft does charge my CC every month for a service that does not work.

***Modified title from: Issue with Onedrive for over a month - My CC keeps getting billed for the service - No one gets back to me!!!!***

James 009, Apr 16, 2019
  4. James 009 Win User

Videos will not play on OneDrive website

OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the screen is black the time keeper does count down like the video is playing. All the videos work over a month
    ago - I did not change a thing.

OneDrive support just left me hanging another reason why mor people are using APPLE

James 009, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Videos will not play on OneDrive website

1. Videos will not play on OneDrive website - Similar Threads - Videos play OneDrive

2. OneDrive videos not playing [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive videos not playing [Fix]: [IMG]OneDrive allows you to store your videos so that you can play your videos without saving them on your hard drive. Some users reported that OneDrive videos are not playing. It is possible that the unstable or weak internet connection or using the wrong video format is...
  3. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  4. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  5. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Videos are not playing on certain websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos are not playing on certain websites: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...
  7. How to stop auto play videos on websites in Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop auto play videos on websites in Edge: I just purchased a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and Edge. I was under the impression that I could easily stop the annoying auto play videos on websites but I cannot figure out how to do so. I've seen posts about Internet Explorer and Active X but that doesn't seem to apply...
  8. Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website: Hello- I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website. I cannot get a response for the last two...
  9. OneDrive online Does not play Videos..

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    OneDrive online Does not play Videos..: My Onedrive on my PC plays the videos however when I go to the website some play & some do not. The app on my devices does not play the videos the screen is black the time keeper does count down like the video is playing. All the videos work over a month ago - I did not...
  10. Videos on websites dont play, and in they do the sound stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos on websites dont play, and in they do the sound stops: When i tried playing videos on youtube, the video wouldn't buffer, and on the rare occasion (after reloading many time) they did, the sound would stop working. When i turned sound on, the video then stopped. Any Ideas? I was using Edge...