Windows 10: VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu

Discus and support VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was able to burn a dvd a few months ago, but now my VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing while I am trying to open the menu tab. The only way to close it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveDiBello, Sep 15, 2018.

1. VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu

I was able to burn a dvd a few months ago, but now my VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing while I am trying to open the menu tab.

The only way to close it is by using Task Manager.

A Corel message board said it is from a Windows 10 update.

I am running on a HP Envy 700 PC with an Intel Core i7 processor with 12gb of RAM.

This happened out of the blue so I can't argue with that explanation.

I do however need a fix for this problem. Help!

---Steve

p.s.- I am not that computer savvy so please keep it simple. Thanks.

:)

SteveDiBello, Sep 15, 2018

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. aries117 Win User

VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu

Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu

1. VideoStudio X10 keeps freezing up while trying to create a menu - Similar Threads - VideoStudio X10 keeps

2. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  3. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  4. videostudio pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. PC keeps freezing up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps freezing up?: Since I've upgraded to Windows 10 Home ver 20H2, OS build 19042.789, Windows feature Experience Pack 120.2212.5510. I've noticed my PC keeps freezing up, once or twice a day. Searching for a solution, I read one article that suggested pressing the Caps lock or Num lock keys...
  6. Start menu keeps popping up while streaming Netflix movies.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up while streaming Netflix movies.: I have a Windows 10 desktop Dell computer. When I am streaming a movie on Netflix, the start menu continually pops up. It is very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-keeps-popping-up-while-streaming/d414f73e-41c3-4d35-8051-e1ea2f1c4ef6
  7. PC keeps freezing up

PC keeps freezing up: I built a powerful PC a week ago. But it often freezes and I have to press the Start button to shut it down and then start again. In critical errors, I found Kernel-Power 41, and code 2 in WHEA-Logger WHEA Error Event Logs and Kernel-EventTracing. Thanks in advance...
  8. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  9. Computer randomly freezes and fans ramp up, even in advanced options menu or while trying...

Computer randomly freezes and fans ramp up, even in advanced options menu or while trying...: Please help, 4 week old Lenovo yoga 730 15 inch it 8265u with no graphic card. A couple of days ago it started freezing at random times. Sometimes in chrome, sometimes in login, while booting, and even in the advanced repair menu. I dont know what to do because one time I...
  10. Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes): A couple months ago, my Corel VideoStudio X10 stopped opening. I upgraded to Corel Video Studio 2018 and it has the same issue. I have had a ticket open with Corel for several weeks now with updates saying it has been referred to their engineering for a known issue but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corel videostudio 10 locks up when trying to burn a video

2. my corel videostudio 1020 freezed when running

3. corel video studio locks up in places

4. video studio x10 freezes,
  5. corel video studio hangs when creating dvd menu,
  6. corel video studio dvd burner locks up,
  7. why does my corel video studio X10 keep freezing,
  8. corel videostudio locks up,
  9. corel videostudio x10 locks up,
  10. why does corel vsp x10 freeze at startup