Windows 10: View allowed ratings

Discus and support View allowed ratings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ... There is something basic problem in rating settings. My rating settings are as follows: [ATTACH] Don't you think as per this settings all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SathishChalla, Nov 20, 2020.

1. View allowed ratings

Hi ...

There is something basic problem in rating settings.

My rating settings are as follows:

View allowed ratings 0cd1757d-b40f-4b5a-aae8-e2f8a76db155?upload=true.png

Don't you think as per this settings all allowed content ratings should be 12 or less age instead of 12 +.

"View allowed ratings" is shown as

View allowed ratings ff6bc66a-f0d4-47c9-b6e6-1a68fd26ddd5?upload=true.png

:)

SathishChalla, Nov 20, 2020

2. Refresh rate Problem

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Screen refresh rate is the rate at which the data displayed on screen is refreshed; it may be an image or some text document. Most of the users would like to set it to a higher rate but this also depends on the capacity of graphic
    card and monitors. If the refresh rate is slow, the images on the display looks as flickering to the user eye and makes it uncomfortable to work.

Nowadays the latest monitors available in market will have minimum 60 Hz of refresh rate and it is very good option to set it to 70 Hz if you your monitor is compatible. Normally a high performance or quality monitors can reach
    120 Hz of refresh rate. So I would suggest you to set your monitor refresh rate as higher as possible, below given steps describes how to access this feature on your Windows 8.1/10 PC.

• The default refresh rate setting is 60 Hertz (HZ); however, your monitor may support a higher setting. Check your manufacturer's documentation for information about the settings that your monitor supports.
    • If you use a higher refresh rate, you can reduce the rate that your screen flickers; however, if you specify a refresh rate that is too high for your monitor, your screen may become unusable and your hardware may be damaged.
    • Changes to the refresh rate affect all users that log on to the computer.
    I would, as of now, suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's support website and install the latest display and chipset drivers available for the latest operating system (currently it would be 8.1 in the list).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 20, 2020
  4. View allowed ratings

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

View allowed ratings

1. View allowed ratings - Similar Threads - View allowed ratings

2. How to allow users to view Protection History details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow users to view Protection History details: Currently, users may see recent items in Protection History, but clicking on an item in the list to see what caused the issue requires Administrator privileges. Is there a way to allow users to access the details, so they can see what took place? I.e which app/process was...
  3. How to allow users to view Protection History details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow users to view Protection History details: Currently, users may see recent items in Protection History, but clicking on an item in the list to see what caused the issue requires Administrator privileges. Is there a way to allow users to access the details, so they can see what took place? I.e which app/process was...
  4. Windows 11 won't let me change my refresh rate to the laptop's maximum rate allowed, how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't let me change my refresh rate to the laptop's maximum rate allowed, how do...: Maximum allowed refresh rate is 75, I can only see a setting for 60 in Start/Settings/Display Information, does anyone know how to fiddle with this to make it work?Also I run a second monitor on this laptop, its a projector, can I change that rate too in Windows 11? The...
  5. Windows 11 won't let me change my refresh rate to the laptop's maximum rate allowed, how do...

Windows 11 won't let me change my refresh rate to the laptop's maximum rate allowed, how do...: Maximum allowed refresh rate is 75, I can only see a setting for 60 in Start/Settings/Display Information, does anyone know how to fiddle with this to make it work?Also I run a second monitor on this laptop, its a projector, can I change that rate too in Windows 11? The...
  6. How does one view the rate at which an Azure grant for a nonprofit is being used?

How does one view the rate at which an Azure grant for a nonprofit is being used?: Working with an office manager we created an account, an Azure AD and were approved for a grant subscription that we have activated and started to allocate resources.Nothing is listed under Cost Management & Billing.How do we view the rate that the grant is being used so that...
  7. How does one view the rate at which an Azure grant for a nonprofit is being used?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How does one view the rate at which an Azure grant for a nonprofit is being used?: Working with an office manager we created an account, an Azure AD and were approved for a grant subscription that we have activated and started to allocate resources.Nothing is listed under Cost Management & Billing.How do we view the rate that the grant is being used so that...
  8. Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to view...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to view...: Windows 10 email allows me to search online for older emails but does not allow me to open or view them even when online. When I click on the email, all emails scroll up and disappear....
  9. Maps Not allowing an ariel view

Maps Not allowing an ariel view: I can't seem to get maps to load Ariel views from the main drop down menu it just has road view. I am currently using Maps 5.1909.2813.0 on Windows 10. Thanks. Moved from Microsoft Teams/ Other...
  10. Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate: System is set to 240Hz every game is fine with it too, but I open shotcut or DaVinci resolve, or any installed program and it´s really laggy. I have high end PC it seems that apps don´t allow the same refresh rate as I have on everything else. They seem to be stuck at 60....