Windows 10: View and track your downloads

Discus and support View and track your downloads in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I attempt to open a program, the "view and track your downloads" box opens, but flashes and comes right back to the "view and track your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zachary Witte, May 8, 2019.

1. View and track your downloads

When I attempt to open a program, the "view and track your downloads" box opens, but flashes and comes right back to the "view and track your downloads" box. I have tried all of the options such as open, save, save open but nothing works to open the program.

:)

Zachary Witte, May 8, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, May 8, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Downloads that are automatically zipped

Hello,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Which browser are you using when downloading files from the web?
    To manually trace your downloaded files from the web, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Download the files from your online storage. Once your done downloading the files.
    • Press CTRL + J, to view or track your downloads.
    • Click the Folder location, like the image below:

View and track your downloads e15da10b-cde9-44f5-855a-2977f421a2bc.png

We are looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Ernie San, May 8, 2019
  4. View and track your downloads

Unable to view or download videos from websites

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you.

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

• Did you make any specific hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    Internet Explorer 11 comes with the latest version of flash player pre-installed. So, the issue may rest with the particular page having compatibility issues with the Internet Explorer or there may be an issue with the flash
    player configuration settings in Internet Explorer. Hence, I would suggest you to try the following diagnostic steps to get started in the correct direction and check if the issue persists:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try opening the page in the compatibility view and check if you are able to view the video.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11If Method 1 does not resolve the issue, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Try the additional steps provided in the following link.

Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Method 3:

As slightly mentioned in the Method 2, make sure that the necessary add-ons are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
    • In the Currently loaded add-ons list, click Run without Permissions.
    • Look for the following add-ons in the list that's displayed. If any of these add-ons are listed, make sure the Status for each is listed as Enabled.
    • Shockwave Active X Control
    • Shockwave Flash Object
    • Java Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • QuickTime Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • Windows Media Player
    Having done the above steps, check if the websites are functioning properly.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, May 8, 2019
Thema:

View and track your downloads

1. View and track your downloads - Similar Threads - View track downloads

2. Microsoft is Tracking File Downloads Into The Download Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is Tracking File Downloads Into The Download Folder: I would like to know why Microsoft is tracking files that are sent the download folder. This issue began with Window 10, and it continues into Windows 11. I discovered this when I downloaded a file from a website that I downloaded a year ago. Low and behold, it informed me...
  3. Microsoft is Tracking File Downloads Into The Download Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is Tracking File Downloads Into The Download Folder: I would like to know why Microsoft is tracking files that are sent the download folder. This issue began with Window 10, and it continues into Windows 11. I discovered this when I downloaded a file from a website that I downloaded a year ago. Low and behold, it informed me...
  4. Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing

Burning CD, unable to view/save track listing: Hi, I joined up to ask this question. I've burned several CD-R's and RW's until now, but I've never been able to copy the track listing onto the CD. After checking some settings, most media players on multiple PC's can read the song and artist names, but not regular...
  5. 1809 IE View and Track Downloads Window Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    1809 IE View and Track Downloads Window Behind: Company recently upgraded from 1709 to 1809. Some of our internal applications still rely on Internet Explorer. Since our upgrade, when users are downloading something in IE, the view and track downloads window display behind IE. Before on 1709 it would pop up in front and...
  6. viewing downloads

viewing downloads: I am not able to view my tax return download in windows 10. not happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-downloads/6b431695-714b-4986-9f6e-09636c5ef177
  7. Is "Your Map View" harmful?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is "Your Map View" harmful?: Just doing some research and want to know if "Your Map View" is harmful and should I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-your-map-view-harmful/9734a05c-eaa3-436e-9945-8ed947a3e79d"
  8. Uninstall Your Map View

Uninstall Your Map View: I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my computer. If I say no it won't uninstall. How do I safely uninstall this app?...
  9. Uninstall Your Map View

Uninstall Your Map View: I would like to uninstall Your Map View from my Microsoft surface. When I click on uninstall it asks if I will allow this program to make changes to my computer. If I say no it won't uninstall. How do I safely uninstall this app?...
  10. View Poll Results: Are you in the fast upgrade track or slow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Are you in the fast upgrade track or slow?: I'm just wondering what everyone is doing, and why? 3847

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view and track downloads internet explorer

2. view and track your downloads

3. view and track downloads doesnt work

4. why do i get view and track your downloads