Windows 10: "View firewall options" notification every time I log in.

Discus and support "View firewall options" notification every time I log in. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past year that I've had my laptop, I've always been greeted a few minutes after login with a notification that reads: "View firewall options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kat Jakeman, Jun 4, 2019.

1. "View firewall options" notification every time I log in.

For the past year that I've had my laptop, I've always been greeted a few minutes after login with a notification that reads:

"View firewall options

Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options."

I get a similar message from McAfee WebAdvisor every time I open my browser.

Going to the McAfee LiveSafe app reveals that my firewall is actually on.

:)

Kat Jakeman, Jun 4, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 4, 2019
  4. "View firewall options" notification every time I log in.

How to stop "Check Firewall Status" notifications?

Windows 10 continually harasses me about the firewall, posting a "Check Firewall Status" notification multiple times per day, even though my firewall settings are controlled by a domain policy, they are fine and there is no problem, and
    I can't do a darned thing about the settings.

So far I have:

• Turned off "Security and Maintenance" notifications in the Settings -> Notifications & Actions panel.
    • Turned off "Messages about network firewall" in Control Panel -> Security and Maintenance.
    • Turned off "Messages about Internet security settings" in Control Panel -> Security and Maintenance.

I'm afraid I may be disabling important stuff I need, just in order to stop Action Center from constantly begging for my attention because of a useless, time-wasting notification. In fact today I took the sub-optimal step of hiding Action Center, because
    so far it has only ever shown worthless notifications. I hope there never is a real notification I should see...

Has anyone ever found one correct way to stop the "Check Firewall Status" notification? Failing that, is there a way to write a program to watch for and clear a notification, based on its message text, as soon as it arrives?

Charles_Jenkins, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

"View firewall options" notification every time I log in.

1. "View firewall options" notification every time I log in. - Similar Threads - View firewall options

2. No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    No wallpaper option for "Change every time I log on"?: I mean, somebody bothered to include an option for "Change every 1 minute", but nobody had the presence of mind to add, "Change every time I log on"? I mean, even Apple has the option. Not like I'd ever accuse Microsoft of being detached from not only the consumer, but...
  3. Every time I log in, this error shows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I log in, this error shows: Every time I log in, this errorshows Whenever I log in I get this error showing up. after I press ok, this appears again but the second time i close it, it closes. Other than that I have a few issues with my windows defender and app installed through microsoft store....
  4. This happens every time I log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  5. Windows Firewall gives notification in every restart/sign-in to turn it on

Windows Firewall gives notification in every restart/sign-in to turn it on: Hi, I am using Win 10 1703 and installed SentinalOne firewall in my system. After installing, this will turn off the windows firewall . but I got notification in Action center, on every restart and sign-in notifies that"Turn on windows Firewall". [ATTACH] I need to...
  6. How to turn on every Windows firewall notification?

How to turn on every Windows firewall notification?: So, here's a new question for almost everyone on this forum: How do I turn on every single notification from Windows firewall before it makes any rash decisions based on "this program is a part of Windows, it should automatically be allowed to access the internet."? It would...
  7. Log in every time

Log in every time: Hi, I have a windows 10 desktop. I have been able to log into my accounts without any trouble. Recently I have had to have someone call or send me a text with a password so I can log on. It gets to be a pain. These are sites I use every day, and I am the only one who uses...
  8. Notification message on every boot: Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification message on every boot: Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned...: For the past year that I've had my laptop, I've always been greeted a few minutes after login with a notification that reads: "View firewall options Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options." I get a similar message...
  9. Windows Firewall notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall notifications: When is Microsoft going to fix the bug in Build 1809 that makes the firewall notifications IMPOSSIBLE to turn off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-notifications/3647f407-b69c-4fe8-a12f-8374baac0549
  10. Unusual sign in activity every time I log on

Unusual sign in activity every time I log on: So every time I log onto my laptop I get an e-mail from Microsoft telling me that there has been some unusual activity on my account. It happens directly after I've logged in. The thing is, I live in Indonesia and the Microsoft notification says the log in was from Madrid,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view firewall options

2. view firewall options windows 10

3. windows firewall notifications 1809 disable

4. view fire wall options