Windows 10: view history on windows defender

Discus and support view history on windows defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; keep getting error code 0X80010005 when I try to view history... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarabeck1, Mar 25, 2019.

1. sarabeck1 Win User

view history on windows defender

keep getting error code 0X80010005 when I try to view history

:)

sarabeck1, Mar 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Can't view Windows defender history

Hi Craig,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you on your query regarding Windows defender.

Did you click on the View details option?

Please be informed that if there any malware items found, only then you will see the list of items and you can remove or restore them. If there are no items listed the remove all, remove and restore options will be greyed out.

Reference:

Can't view history details in windows defender

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Mar 25, 2019
  4. view history on windows defender

Windows Defender How to view Scan History

Hello John,

You may check the the scan history by following these steps:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Click Virus & threat protection.
    • Select the Scan history label.

view history on windows defender 897fe56b-61d4-4ce1-9416-41720af6273e?upload=true.jpg

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

view history on windows defender

1. view history on windows defender - Similar Threads - view history defender

2. Windows Defender History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender History: Just a little while ago Defender reported it detected something severe. I should have noted the file and location, but in my haste I did not. I asked Defender to remove the offending file. When I saw it classed it as severe I just started running scans. Malwarebytes (free...
  3. TASK VIEW History

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK VIEW History: My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-history/891f4cfc-da2e-4b69-b9c2-70c1083a4a31
  4. View the history of the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    View the history of the clipboard.: Hello, Is there a way to view the history of the clipboard without using the Windows key + V, please? Or can I change this shortcut? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-the-history-of-the-clipboard/f2885cf7-e8bf-44ce-9a4e-0c1e3eca7349
  5. How to view Windows Defender Scan History

How to view Windows Defender Scan History: How to view Windows Defender Scan History after right click on file ""? this answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-how-to-view-scan-history/317d8870-1362-4c4e-953c-7bdaea5e394c no more valid - Scan history label not exists....
  6. Task View History Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task View History Window: Why does the taskbar history leave some of the history that can’t be removed or cleared? I have 8 that I can’t remove or clear. Seema like it keeps adding some that can’t be removed....
  7. Windows Defender - can't view history Error code: 0x8007007e

Windows Defender - can't view history Error code: 0x8007007e: I suspect defender is blocking an executible I need, but I can't verify this because I can't view history. As soon as I click the "view details" button I get a The module could not be found error with the error code in the subject. Thanks in advance for any help. Windows...
  8. view scan history

view scan history: Where is the Windows Defender scan history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/view-scan-history/c6a07c60-51eb-4e3e-a74d-c2e7e3a8d94f"
  9. View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10: How to: View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 How to View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 Windows 10 provides the latest antivirus protection with Windows Security. When you start up Windows 10 for the first...
  10. View Reliability History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Reliability History in Windows 10: How to: View Reliability History in Windows 10 How to View Reliability History in Windows 10 Reliability Monitor is an advanced tool that provides a system stability overview and details about events that impact reliability. It calculates the Stability Index shown in...