Windows 10: "view in browser" always opens Word not browser

Discus and support "view in browser" always opens Word not browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; hi - using Windows 10 my default browser is chrome URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol” is set to chrome ​but when i click on a "view in browser" in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by raine, Jan 18, 2016.

1. raine Win User

"view in browser" always opens Word not browser

hi -
    • using Windows 10
    • my default browser is chrome
    • URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol” is set to chrome
    ​but when i click on a "view in browser" in Outlook 2016 it opens the file in Word 2016 - i can't seem to find how to stop this from happening - anyone have an idea?

:)

raine, Jan 18, 2016

2. windows 10

Yes

FrankTashiro, Jan 18, 2016
  3. windows 10

Yes, the open is still when I sign back in.

FrankTashiro, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

"view in browser" always opens Word not browser

1. "view in browser" always opens Word not browser - Similar Threads - view browser always

2. Browsers not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not opening: Ever since I installed the most recent windows update, I haven't been able to open any internet browser except for Microsoft edge. I have tried this with both google chrome and opera and they will open for about a split second and then immediately close itself. I have tried...
  3. Web browsers ALWAYS freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browsers ALWAYS freeze: I have a new PC running Windows. I've had the machine for just over a month. It does not like to run web browesers. Not Edge, and not Chrome, either. From the minute I took it out of the box and booted it up. An hour or so into a web session, and the browser freezes. It...
  4. edge browser always open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    edge browser always open: When I scan my system with the firewall I receive the message that my edge browser is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/50cde4ff-56e8-4eeb-97fd-fb9518c2f000"
  5. edge browser always open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge browser always open: When I scan computer with my firewall that the edge browser is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/083c9731-22ea-45bc-b136-050b9261fbdd
  6. edge browser always open

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge browser always open: when I scan with my firewall I receive message edge browse open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/f6beb25b-7d07-4fb4-9168-4c09402473f8
  7. view in browser always opens Word not browser

in Browsers and Email
    view in browser always opens Word not browser: Checked defaults but but when i click on a "view in browser" in Outlook 2010 it opens the file in Word 2010 - i can't seem to find how to stop this from happening - anyone have an idea? 64427
  8. "View in Browser" takes me to MS Word, NOT a browser

in Browsers and Email
    "View in Browser" takes me to MS Word, NOT a browser: A message from an internet vendor is displaying a message in MS Office Outlook without images. When I click on "view in browser" this instantly opens up MS Word, not a browser, and the document displays with the same (image) omissions. Why and how can I (or they) fix this?...
  9. View feedback hub in browser. ..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View feedback hub in browser. ..?: How do I view feedback hub in browse . ...? 55111
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view in browser opens word

2. view in browser opens in word