Windows 10: view in browser always opens Word not browser

Discus and support view in browser always opens Word not browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Checked defaults but but when i click on a "view in browser" in Outlook 2010 it opens the file in Word 2010 - i can't seem to find how to stop this... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ezraezekiel, Sep 20, 2016.

1. view in browser always opens Word not browser

Checked defaults but but when i click on a "view in browser" in Outlook 2010 it opens the file in Word 2010 - i can't seem to find how to stop this from happening - anyone have an idea?

:)

ezraezekiel, Sep 20, 2016
  2. kinkid Win User

Task bar not working

When I am working with browser window open and want to pull up word (from task bar) it will not open. I have to minimize the browser page and then word will open when selected from the task bar. Help please. I have always been able to open anything
    on the task bar while on browser, until recently. Help please. Thanks.

kinkid, Sep 20, 2016
  3. Sean

After installing Windows 10, I cant open Word documents that are emailed to me. When I try to open them the Word browser opens and just continues to hang indefinitely, stating 'opening in protected view'.....

SeanO'Keeffe, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

view in browser always opens Word not browser

1. view in browser always opens Word not browser - Similar Threads - view browser always

2. Browsers not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not opening: Ever since I installed the most recent windows update, I haven't been able to open any internet browser except for Microsoft edge. I have tried this with both google chrome and opera and they will open for about a split second and then immediately close itself. I have tried...
  3. Web browsers ALWAYS freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browsers ALWAYS freeze: I have a new PC running Windows. I've had the machine for just over a month. It does not like to run web browesers. Not Edge, and not Chrome, either. From the minute I took it out of the box and booted it up. An hour or so into a web session, and the browser freezes. It...
  4. edge browser always open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    edge browser always open: When I scan my system with the firewall I receive the message that my edge browser is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/50cde4ff-56e8-4eeb-97fd-fb9518c2f000"
  5. edge browser always open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge browser always open: When I scan computer with my firewall that the edge browser is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/083c9731-22ea-45bc-b136-050b9261fbdd
  6. edge browser always open

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge browser always open: when I scan with my firewall I receive message edge browse open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-always-open/f6beb25b-7d07-4fb4-9168-4c09402473f8
  7. "View in Browser" takes me to MS Word, NOT a browser

in Browsers and Email
    "View in Browser" takes me to MS Word, NOT a browser: A message from an internet vendor is displaying a message in MS Office Outlook without images. When I click on "view in browser" this instantly opens up MS Word, not a browser, and the document displays with the same (image) omissions. Why and how can I (or they) fix this?...
  8. "view in browser" always opens Word not browser

in Browsers and Email
    "view in browser" always opens Word not browser: hi - using Windows 10 my default browser is chrome URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol” is set to chrome ​but when i click on a "view in browser" in Outlook 2016 it opens the file in Word 2016 - i can't seem to find how to stop this from happening - anyone have an idea? 38021
  9. View feedback hub in browser. ..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View feedback hub in browser. ..?: How do I view feedback hub in browse . ...? 55111
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. view in browser opens word