Windows 10: view menu

Discus and support view menu in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; i can't figure out why i dont have a view menu in outlook 2007 121087 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Herm61, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

view menu

i can't figure out why i dont have a view menu in outlook 2007

:)

Herm61, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 5, 2018
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 5, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

view menu

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

view menu

1. view menu - Similar Threads - view menu

2. get back to classic view on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    get back to classic view on start menu: hi, I have a friend, when he clicks on start, he gets a row of large app icons, how does he get back to classic view on windows 10? thanks in advance...
  3. File explorer, This PC, in the menu bar I have File-Computer-View and missing Tools, win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer, This PC, in the menu bar I have File-Computer-View and missing Tools, win 10: How to restore missing Tools in --File explorer, This PC, in the menu bar I have File-Computer-View and missing Tools, win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-this-pc-in-the-menu-bar-i-have-file/1c96f79b-d38e-4c1d-8725-28d236c5ab43"
  4. Enabling the Control Panel's View Drop-down Menu

Enabling the Control Panel's View Drop-down Menu: Customer Support: Hi. Just a minor formatting question, related to my Windows 10 control panel. My control panel home page directory is currently set on "View by Category." I opened the Panel's View drop-down menu, hoping I could change the directory setting to List or...
  5. Irritating yellow glow when i press the windows button to view the start menu

Irritating yellow glow when i press the windows button to view the start menu: I am gettting a really weird glow when i get the start menu up (The windows button) as shown in the image below.. It doesn't appear straight away until i hover over any icon.. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there is a known fix for it.. Any help would...
  6. Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working

Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working: Start menu closes as soon as you click on something. Task view closes immediately. search closes as soon as you hit a key windows store flickers constantly without succesfully displaying anything Logging out and logging back in solves the problem for a little while, but...
  7. Thumbnails in File Explorer are tiny (even when selecting extra large icons in View menu)

Thumbnails in File Explorer are tiny (even when selecting extra large icons in View menu): Hello, I have done a few hours of research on a problem I have with my new Microsoft Surface Pro. Turns out my husband's Surface Pro from 2 years ago does the exact same thing. Problem is when trying to view photo icons/thumbnails. When I change the view to Extra Large...
  8. Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.

Help! I cannot locate "My Computer" from the menu in order to view something in GEARview.: Call me dumb, but I cannot find "My Computer" when I click the start tab. I have tried right clicking on the desktop screen (and also on the toolbar) in hopes of seeing a "Properties" icon, but no such luck. I am beginning to regret this purchase....
  9. Yesterday I could View recently used programs in start menu in Windows 10, but not today.

Yesterday I could View recently used programs in start menu in Windows 10, but not today.: I open .txt files a lot with notepad; having the ability to pin them to the start menu, in a "jump menu" next to the "recently or frequently used" 'Notepad' that appeared in this spot was so easy to get to them again. Can I get this back some how? Seems like "Jump Menu's"...
  10. Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows start menu / photo view is auto-scrolling: Hello, My computer has started auto-moving through selections in its explorer / start menu. Specifically, the leftmost start menu selections are all moving DOWN, and the system is moving through selections in PHOTO VIEW. I can't find an identical issue like mine, only...