Windows 10: view menu

Discus and support view menu in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; i can't figure out why i dont have a view menu in outlook 2007 121087 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Herm61, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Herm61 Win User

view menu

i can't figure out why i dont have a view menu in outlook 2007

:)

Herm61, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 5, 2018
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 5, 2018
  4. mrgeek Win User

view menu

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

view menu

1. view menu - Similar Threads - view menu

2. Unable to View App Icons in Start Menu and Search!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to View App Icons in Start Menu and Search!: Hey there!Since I installed the latest Windows 10 Update, No app icons are showing on Start Menu and Search!Please help with this issue... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-app-icons-in-start-menu-and-search/16641f24-688f-4842-b0ce-1006ef1e0254
  3. Unable to View App Icons in Start Menu and Search!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to View App Icons in Start Menu and Search!: Hey there!Since I installed the latest Windows 10 Update, No app icons are showing on Start Menu and Search!Please help with this issue... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-app-icons-in-start-menu-and-search/16641f24-688f-4842-b0ce-1006ef1e0254
  4. Unable to View App Icons in Start Menu and Search!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  6. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  7. After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu: After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-recently-viewed-items/02c6baba-f360-4395-a776-e1a714125074
  8. After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu

After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu: After updating to Windows 11 recently viewed items not showing in taskbar and windows menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-recently-viewed-items/02c6baba-f360-4395-a776-e1a714125074
  9. View last RECENTLY used programs in Windows 11 Start menu or taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View last RECENTLY used programs in Windows 11 Start menu or taskbar?: How do I display last RECENTLY not "most" used programs in the Windows 10/11 Start menu or taskbar using standard settings or possible third party extensions? -- Thanks in advanced!...
  10. View last RECENTLY used programs in Windows 11 Start menu or taskbar?

View last RECENTLY used programs in Windows 11 Start menu or taskbar?: How do I display last RECENTLY not "most" used programs in the Windows 10/11 Start menu or taskbar using standard settings or possible third party extensions? -- Thanks in advanced!...