Windows 10: view my posts link

Discus and support view my posts link in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I don't see the link to view my posts. thanks, keith 11992 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klong915, Aug 2, 2015.

1. klong915 Win User

view my posts link

Hi, I don't see the link to view my posts. thanks, keith

:)

klong915, Aug 2, 2015

2. log on to view my posts

We're happy that you are now able to access your posts on your profile.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Darian Tab, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Beep01 Win User
    log on to view my posts

Thank you the link worked just fine. This must be new way, before when i log in the page opened and up in the top right corner in the choices was MY POSTS, click on it and all posts were listed.

thank you

sending you 5 KUDOS

Beep01, Aug 2, 2015
  4. klong915 Win User

view my posts link

OK, see same by selecting my login, top of page

klong915, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
    Hello klong914, click quick links at the top, then my post

view my posts link [​IMG]

Dude, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

view my posts link

1. view my posts link - Similar Threads - view posts link

2. a problem linked to a before post

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a problem linked to a before post: HiI have a tp-link usb adpter. Before it would drop out every 5-7 minutes. I figured out that I have to turn airplane mode on then off and then it would work perfectly. Is there any way to not always have to turn airplane mode on then off and have any permanent solution.Thank...
  3. View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?: This is assuming you have installed a Windows 10 VM running on a Windows 10 Hyper-V host. It further assumes that you have enabled Enhanced Sessions and can connect to the Enhanced Session (vmconnect.exe). (this means that you have enabled Guest Services in the settings for...
  4. Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups: Does anyone know how to display earlier posts in groups on FB I am a member of various different groups and can only see the top 3 or most most recent subjects/posts on some groups, and am unable to see older posts This only seems to have developed in the last week and only...
  5. Problems with Viewing Links Shown on an Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Viewing Links Shown on an Email: When I open a link that is shown on an email, there is a small picture of the email in the top portion of the screen that I cannot remove. The link is opened, but the area shown to read what is on the link is somewhat reduced about 2/3 the size of a normal link. Can anyone...
  6. How to view digital license linked to my account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to view digital license linked to my account?: Hello, when I go into my activation settings and it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" is there a way to view that on somewhere on my account settings or something and possibly unlink that key? Thank you for any help....
  7. Task View won't open links

in Cortana
    Task View won't open links: Hi, When I enter Task View it shows all my previous entries. When I click on an Internet entry it no longer opens the link. I'm not sure why it is doing this, as it worked before. I'm on 1903. Is anyone else experiencing this, or has a possible troubleshooting fix?...
  8. Unable to view videos or post.

Unable to view videos or post.: When I use my mouse and click on videos to play they just spin. And when I click to advance to another page it does not do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-videos-or-post/005c5b2c-7eba-442b-9ebc-20efe796b236"
  9. Viewed links are not changing the color

Viewed links are not changing the color: I have an issue with the Edge browser because the viewed links are not changing the color. It is really a problem because in some situations reviewing the links results in the waste of time...
  10. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....