Windows 10: View of week in calendar

Discus and support View of week in calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MNLX, Mar 4, 2020.

1. MNLX Win User

View of week in calendar

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep scrolling back and up and down in order to get an overview of how my entire week will look like. I would like to make the time boxes a bit smaller so I get a full overview.

Thanks

:)

MNLX, Mar 4, 2020
  2. EricLive Win User
    EricLive, Mar 4, 2020
  3. EricLive Win User
    EricLive, Mar 4, 2020
  4. View of week in calendar

Week view in calendar

Hello M Cooke,

Agenda view allows you to see all your events day by day and you can easily scroll in the list. I know it is not week view but it might be the workaround you are looking for.

Best Regards

Martin V.

Martin V. - WP7 Support, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

View of week in calendar

1. View of week in calendar - Similar Threads - View week calendar

2. Microsoft calendar app view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft calendar app view: So many issues with the new calendar but let me start with the view problems I'm having. This is within the microsoft calendar app linked to my hotmail. I work from the month view and it used to be that if there were more events in the calendar for a particular day than were...
  3. Noboday wants windows calendar view to start at current week everyone wants monthly view....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noboday wants windows calendar view to start at current week everyone wants monthly view....: There are many similar questions for the same issue but no Microsoft agent replies for over 6 monthsWindows 11 calendar widget not showing a full monthly view like every older version of Windows used to do and shows a partial month starting with the current week absolutely no...
  4. Noboday wants windows calendar view to start at current week everyone wants monthly view....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noboday wants windows calendar view to start at current week everyone wants monthly view....: There are many similar questions for the same issue but no Microsoft agent replies for over 6 monthsWindows 11 calendar widget not showing a full monthly view like every older version of Windows used to do and shows a partial month starting with the current week absolutely no...
  5. Windows Calendar View Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Calendar View Error: I have bought a new computer recently with Windows 11 Pro installed, even when I feel comfortable with the environment of this OS, the Windows Calendar is a disaster the one located in the bottom right corner desk. As you will see on the first image attached, the windows...
  6. Windows Calendar View Error

Windows Calendar View Error: I have bought a new computer recently with Windows 11 Pro installed, even when I feel comfortable with the environment of this OS, the Windows Calendar is a disaster the one located in the bottom right corner desk. As you will see on the first image attached, the windows...
  7. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  8. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  9. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  10. Calendar Week Number Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...