Windows 10: View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key

Discus and support View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, basically, I noticed this glitch by accident while typing my password on the login screen. If clicked on the TAB key once, it's not possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eshan Oli, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Eshan Oli Win User

View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key

So, basically, I noticed this glitch by accident while typing my password on the login screen. If clicked on the TAB key once, it's not possible to bring back the 'view password' button somehow. Not a huge issue, but I would like to know if it is a universal problem or is it just for me.

:)

Eshan Oli, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Hellopaul Win User

Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

1. View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key - Similar Threads - View password button

2. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  3. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password: Windows 10Cannot login to my network and can't view my password.My attempt ....Control panelNetwork/InternetView and Sharing CenterClick on NetworkWi-Fi stats boxWireless propertiesBUT NO SECURITY TAB.please help.What am I doing wrong or not doing right?Thank you very much...
  4. NO SECURITY TAB To view Network Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View password button disappears on clicking the 'TAB' key: So, basically, I noticed this glitch by accident while typing my password on the login screen. If clicked on the TAB key once, it's not possible to bring back the 'view password' button somehow. Not a huge issue, but I would like to know if it is a universal problem or is it...
  6. Task View button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View button: I have Windows 10 and two monitors. I may have 25 or more windows open when I am creating or researching documents. When I press the Task View button, I would typically want them together or in sequence by program, eg. all the MS Word docs at least next to each other, PDFs...
  7. Word 365 View Tab View

Word 365 View Tab View: I was working away on a Word Document (Office 365) and all of a sudden the screen appearance changed. I suspect I must have clicked on something to make it change, but I cannot figure out what. My document is "stuck" on multiple pages. I am unable to use many of the...
  8. Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared

Close buttons (X) in Task View disappeared: Hello, I’ve been using my new Surface Pro 6 for a couple of days now. Yesterday, I noticed that in Task View, the programs/apps running no longer have the option to close it with the X button on the right top of each. I have reset the machine twice already, but the Xs...
  9. Tabs disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs disappear: Why can't I have more than one tab open? When I try to open another tab--it exits out of everything & I must start over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-disappear/92ec7306-2135-427a-a15b-1f0e5ca220eb
  10. Task View button

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View button: I can't seem to find this anywhere. How would I move the Task View button? I would like it to be on the right side of my Quick Launch tool bar. Right now it is in-between quick launch and my start button on the task bar. I do have Classic Shell running 15135