Windows 10: View Poll Results: Do I format my computer

Discus and support View Poll Results: Do I format my computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I open my windows computer, it waits around 1-5 minutes within opening. Normally, as you know, while you are trying to enable/disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ceyhunveysel, Sep 24, 2019.

1. View Poll Results: Do I format my computer

When I open my windows computer, it waits around 1-5 minutes within opening.
    Normally, as you know, while you are trying to enable/disable NUMLOCK/CAPSLOCK, it won't work while starting up.
    But after I launch my computer, I can easily just press these buttons and they work.
    So we have a BIG PROOF OF WINDOWS LIKES TO WAIT. after a few minutes, I get a circle going around that normally should appear right when you start your computer. After, the computer starts.

I am a person that restart their computer right when the gpu is unusuable. (2gb) and I am NOT happy with this.

Thanks!

:)

ceyhunveysel, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Tony K Win User

View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

It looks as though the original bar graph carried over, but the member list is being renewed as people revote as a result of changing the forum software. Perhaps start all over?

Tony K, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 24, 2019
  4. View Poll Results: Do I format my computer

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

View Poll Results: Do I format my computer

1. View Poll Results: Do I format my computer - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?: How many of you uses the hidden admin as daily use? 148876
  3. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  4. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  5. View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?: [img] Here's a fragment of a Windows 10 Windows update log - generated in Powershell by the Get-WindowsUpdateLog, and the full file zipped as an attatchment. It can take several minutes to process on a slower machine, and the repeated (sometimes once, sometimes twice)...
  6. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  7. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  8. View Poll Results: Install / update choices

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Install / update choices: As far as when you'll update to Windows 10, what category do you belong? Early adopter (asap), Early majority (wait a while), or Late majority (wait for the first 'major' update) Will you sign-in with a MS account or a local account? Does your machine meet the...
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...