Windows 10: View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Discus and support View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Do you run Anniversary Update. Extension are available since AU, were not there before.. Yes I do. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016.

1. prikker Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Yes I do.

prikker, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Mooly Win User

That doesn't sound good...

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? [​IMG]

Mooly, Aug 22, 2016
  3. AndreTen Win User
    I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Stephanie Win User

I don't use Edge at all only FireFox, does all I need *Smile

Stephanie, Aug 22, 2016
  5. prikker Win User
    @AndreTen: This helped. But it's rediculous Edge should have worked without having to do this.

prikker, Aug 22, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Aug 22, 2016
  7. AndreTen Win User
    Thanks Mike, I usually link to Tenforums tutorials. But this install uninstall is very complex and Google just pointed that one out for me *Smile

AndreTen, Aug 22, 2016
  8. AndreTen Win User

Great that it worked prikker!
    Everything should work as is *Wink But Windows environment is so complex and with so many possibilities of user interaction that this is only possible for 99% of users (joking *Smile).

AndreTen, Aug 22, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    @alphanumeric,
    My alternate ego

Has a hologram from his master for you:

Cliff S, Aug 23, 2016
  10. Winuser Win User
    Scroll down farther and you'll find more.

Winuser, Aug 23, 2016
  11. Cliff S New Member
    For the Dark Side of browsing,
    Edge Star:

Cliff S, Aug 23, 2016
  12. Stephanie Win User
    Very nice Cliff *Cool

Stephanie, Aug 23, 2016
  13. Cliff S New Member

Thanks Stephanie*Smile

Cliff S, Aug 23, 2016
  14. Newmaven Win User
    Three things I most desire in a browser are the ability to save Web pages (preferably as MHTs), the ability to send pages (not just links!) by e-mail, and the ability to work with LastPass. Near as I can tell, Edge misses completely on the first two and took disgracefully long for the third.

Or could it be it has these two features? Can't tell: This is the first program I've ever used without any visible way of getting Help!

Newmaven, Aug 28, 2016
  15. At the most a few hours here to try it and see if they fixed the stability and other things but otherwise Ditto ! *really

OTOH Edge will play 1080P Netflix very well if you want to watch that on a PC ,Chrome and Firefox will only go to 720p Netflix it's a DRM- HDCP browser compliance thing and allegedly not a Netflix crime . *Cool

Edge will also load and play a lot of web videos the other browsers struggle with ,buffer forever or for to long ,or wont load or play at all or Edge will just play them better now and then and not infrequently at some websites like Yahoo and especially the TV series episodes at sites like NBC,CBS and ABC .

My usual default browser since it came out with Firefox as a very strong alternate :

electronuser, Aug 28, 2016
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  3. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  4. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  5. View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?: Hi guys! After the upgrade to Windows 10 (i upgraded to the Insider Preview) some time ago, i found the browser, we known as project spartan. Today, it's called Microsoft Edge. Since the beginning, i had a problem with the browser that made it very frustrating to use. When I...
  6. View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive: I am at odds concerning OneDrive. On one hand I think it is unneeded especially since I do not use a lot of disk space. On the other hand if it is very beneficial I would be inclined to keep and use OneDrive more. OneDrive Poll 74813
  7. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...