Windows 10: View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Discus and support View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Clever website in your sig. Windows stuff is cool , but all that other programming /coding stuff is way above my PC pay grade I just like to think I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016.

1. BunnyJ New Member

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

Thanks mate.. it's still a work in progress.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

1. View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser?? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  3. View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Which web browser(s) do you use ?: Hello all, I want to know which browsers are used by people here. I am much interested in knowing it. I am using the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11 Opera Spark Browser Torch Browser 1923
  4. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  5. View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?: Hi guys! After the upgrade to Windows 10 (i upgraded to the Insider Preview) some time ago, i found the browser, we known as project spartan. Today, it's called Microsoft Edge. Since the beginning, i had a problem with the browser that made it very frustrating to use. When I...
  6. View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Your Use of OneDrive: I am at odds concerning OneDrive. On one hand I think it is unneeded especially since I do not use a lot of disk space. On the other hand if it is very beneficial I would be inclined to keep and use OneDrive more. OneDrive Poll 74813
  7. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...