Windows 10: View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs

Discus and support View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every things is on Drive "0" C partition. (240 GB SSD) If I was going to save a bunch of Data, Games, Movies, ect. I would install another SSD (Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BunnyJ, Sep 2, 2016.

1. View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs

Every things is on Drive "0" C partition. (240 GB SSD)
    If I was going to save a bunch of Data, Games, Movies, ect. I would install another SSD (Drive "1")and partition as needed.

Layback Bear, Sep 4, 2016
  2. ken1943 Win User

C: ssd for everything except misc stuff. I keep misc on a hdd. Misc includes installation programs with their serial numbers, pictures and
    whatever to not clog ssd with junk. I have done it this way for years even with two hdd's.

ken1943, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs

1. View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?: How many of you uses the hidden admin as daily use? 148876
  3. View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using: Hi folks I'm interested in what members are using as their virtualisation software -- doesn't matter what host. Basically : Hyper-V, Virtual Box, Vmware Workstation/player, Esxi, KVM, other e,g parallels, Citrix,XEN etc). Reasons for using would be fine too and what people...
  4. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  5. View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?: [img] Here's a fragment of a Windows 10 Windows update log - generated in Powershell by the Get-WindowsUpdateLog, and the full file zipped as an attatchment. It can take several minutes to process on a slower machine, and the repeated (sometimes once, sometimes twice)...
  6. View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?: *Smile TF Live Chat will also include live presentations of Macrium Reflect & viBoot, see post #2 in chat thread for more information. OK geeks, start posting about your backup software & strategy *Smile Entries deadline 12 noon UTC on Saturday 3rd of September,...
  7. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  8. View Poll Results: What is your preferred KVM-ish software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Poll Results: What is your preferred KVM-ish software?: Hi, I have dual laptops, one running Windows 7 Pro and the other running Windows 10. Both laptops are on a wireless network (NetGear Nighthawk X5 R8000). I am using Mouse without Borders (2.1.5.1103) on each PC so that I can control both laptops using the keyboard and mouse...
  9. View Poll Results: Install / update choices

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Install / update choices: As far as when you'll update to Windows 10, what category do you belong? Early adopter (asap), Early majority (wait a while), or Late majority (wait for the first 'major' update) Will you sign-in with a MS account or a local account? Does your machine meet the...
  10. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...