Windows 10: View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10?

Discus and support View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 installed an automatic update on my Dell laptop a few days ago. Thereafter, when I tried to refresh my home page at my.yahoo.com using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlwaysAMom, Mar 6, 2016.

1. View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10?

Windows 10 installed an automatic update on my Dell laptop a few days ago. Thereafter, when I tried to refresh my home page at my.yahoo.com using the "Firefox" browser, I received the following error message:

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Prior to the update, I had no difficulty signing onto my.yahoo.com in Firefox. I can still upload the page correctly on Internet Explorer, but it is not my first choice browser. I have looked at various forums on line and cannot find a solution (suggestions to enable cookies, disable cookies, clear cache, etc. have not worked).

Has anyone else had this problem recently? Any suggestions?

:)

AlwaysAMom, Mar 6, 2016

2. Windows 10 install failed, now no ethernet connection

I Installed the Windows 10 update and received a failed message. When the computer restarted to Windows 7 I now have no Ethernet connection to view the error message received??? Has anyone else experienced this? I am trying to view the error along with
    re-downloading Windows 10 and I am unable to.

JLopez5010, Mar 6, 2016
  3. Sign the petition?!

Ah yes, I forgot to do that on Friday afternoon, here are the results on the close of the poll:

No! - I wouldnt be interested (0%)

Yes! - I think this would be a great idea! (58%)

I would prefer an engineer to do it (24%)

It would be good, but I would need help doing it (19%)

Total Votes: 156

On the thought of another poll, I think its a bit early to start another one right now, but if anyone has any suggestions for polls just let me know.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Mar 6, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10?

Hi AlwaysAMom,

Yes, there has been some recent discussions about this issue. See the below link.
    My Yahoo

b1rd, Mar 6, 2016
Thema:

View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10?

1. View Poll Results: has anyone received this error message in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  3. View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?: I am trying to log in to my desktop pc which has windows 10. I get to the screen with the clock time and date and a small pc picture on bottom right corner. From this screen i usually hit enter or click on something to bring up the PIN login screen. When I try this my...
  4. View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?: [img] Here's a fragment of a Windows 10 Windows update log - generated in Powershell by the Get-WindowsUpdateLog, and the full file zipped as an attatchment. It can take several minutes to process on a slower machine, and the repeated (sometimes once, sometimes twice)...
  5. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  6. View Poll Results: Staying with Windows 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Staying with Windows 10 or not?: Will you stay with 10? Or will/have you reverted to Windows 7/8? 19701
  7. View Poll Results: Which Has Most Visual Appeal ?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which Has Most Visual Appeal ?: I'm desperately trying to like W10 but am finding the blandness and stark visual interface very off putting. Something as simple as the Windows calculator highlights this. Here is the W10 offering vs the W8.1 This stark bland appearance carries through to much of the OS....
  8. View Poll Results: Is windows 10 worth it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Poll Results: Is windows 10 worth it?: When I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, it worked fine for the next few hours then i couldnt acess the log in screen it was just stuck on the slider and then it flickers. tried to trouble shoot, system restore, clean installed (using the restart 3 time to trigger...
  9. View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has anyone else had this problem?: On my desktop PC, ugraded to 10 on Friday morning, been using all weekend no problems. On Monday we had a winter wonderland, was checking snow history when electricity went off momentarily. PC shut down. I had perhaps 5 wiindows open at the time. PC powered back with...
  10. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo error firefox page isnt properly redirecting language:en