View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10?

Discus and support View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do you plan to use Windows 10? 2002 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Golden Win User

How do you plan to use Windows 10?

:)

Golden, Oct 1, 2014
  2. techbuzzireland Win User

POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

this would be an individual case for everybody so a poll would give you a percise answer factors included talk time ,data connection ,Bluetooth been on or off ,music player use having a constant 3g connection etc also your network .so its best to monitor
    this yourself

techbuzzireland, Oct 1, 2014
  3. andyextreme---01 Win User
    POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

I know this depends a lot on your usage, but just to get some feedback from other owners I thought would be good to compare.

Me...... Every Day.

andyextreme---01, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Boozad Win User

I haven't voted yet as I haven't made my mind up. I'm running it in a VM at the moment (I have 7 and 8.1 in dual boot on my SSD) but may upgrade my 8.1 installation to 10 as there really doesn't seem that much difference to me. It's still 7 all the way for main OS though, while I concede that 8.1 is faster (so I presume 10 is too) 7 just looks so much better.

Boozad, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Golden Win User
    Then you vote "dual boot" Gav....you fence sitter you *Biggrin

Golden, Oct 1, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I set mine up as a VM for around 30 minutes and then I loaded it as a primary over 8.1 and it's running just fine.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  7. paulsalter Win User
    I haven't downloaded it yet, but I am going to do it through VM

Just downloading VMware Player now and will get Win 10 in it in the next few days or so

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

You're going to enjoy Win10. It's just really nice and it just works!!
    No start screen and it's just a great desktop OS!!
    *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  9. paulsalter Win User
    At some point I will probably just replace 8 with it
    Not feeling that brave at the moment, lol

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm either very brave or just stupid! LOL..
    But I have a DVD with Win8.1 so for me it's a snap to replace Win10 if I have to.
    So far.. working just great and it's fast!!

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  11. paulsalter Win User
    be interested to hear how it goes after a few days of normal usage
    hopefully no major issues arise

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'll let you know around Saturday how things are going. I just decided to give Win10 a full blown test run with the programs/apps that I use on a daily basis rather than just toying around with it in a VM environment. So far.. This is going to be my primary OS.

*Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  13. z3r010 Win User

Running as my main OS on my main PC.

z3r010, Oct 1, 2014
  14. paulpicks21 Win User
    Ditto. I am so happy with it I could quite happily wipe my 7 install and whack 10 on my 250GB EVO drive. But I won't in case I run into some compatibility issues.

Very pleased though and I will be getting it when the retail is released *Smile

paulpicks21, Oct 1, 2014
  15. Stephanie Win User
    Dual boot with Win 7 on my main rig .. and loving it ! *Party

Stephanie, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Asks to connect to Proxy- My Office does not use Proxy: This is a recent change- maybe because of updates? It asks me to connect with a proxy- but in my office we have no proxy connection. I can not find where to change the setting anywhere. When I try ti use FF for a intranet site, FF also asks me a loggin to proxy. 1 Now I...
  3. How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10: [IMG] Booting the computer system involves loading an operating system from the various boot devices like drivers, network, and USB drives when the computer is switched on. Once the startup sequence finishes loading the operating system, the system hardware will be [...]...
  4. How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see what is the bootres.dll file in the Windows 10 OS and where is it located. We will also see how to fix or replace a corrupted bootres.dll file that may prevent you from booting [...] This post How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in...
  5. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  6. Windows 10 login pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 login pin: How do I change and or correct my windows 10 login pin? I keep getting an error message when my PC reboots after updates have installed on my system and a reboot is required. I get the error message that the username and password are incorrect. Then I input my Microsoft...
  7. Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ISO - Media Creation Tool 1803 running super slow and doesn't ever show a file...: I have been trying to get an Windows 10 1803 ISO for my office for a VM Hypervisor. The Media Creation Tool 1803 is running really slow and when I lock my computer down for my work day so it can keep downloading, when I come back, the program is closed and the file is not...
  8. Windows 10 cannot update to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 cannot update to 1803: My newly installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit cannot be updated to 1803. It finished downloading and 15% in to the installation, it fails. I uninstalled then still has no luck. I also ran the Windows update trouble-shooter tool. Thank you for your help...
  9. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  10. Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers: Today is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft has just rolled out Windows 10 KB4343909. In case you’re planning to upgrade the PC manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343909 are also available. Windows 10 KB4343909 is available for devices running version 1803 and it...