View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10?

Discus and support View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; How do you plan to use Windows 10? 2002 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Golden Win User

How do you plan to use Windows 10?

:)

Golden, Oct 1, 2014
  2. techbuzzireland Win User

POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

this would be an individual case for everybody so a poll would give you a percise answer factors included talk time ,data connection ,Bluetooth been on or off ,music player use having a constant 3g connection etc also your network .so its best to monitor
    this yourself

techbuzzireland, Oct 1, 2014
  3. andyextreme---01 Win User
    POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

I know this depends a lot on your usage, but just to get some feedback from other owners I thought would be good to compare.

Me...... Every Day.

andyextreme---01, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Boozad Win User

I haven't voted yet as I haven't made my mind up. I'm running it in a VM at the moment (I have 7 and 8.1 in dual boot on my SSD) but may upgrade my 8.1 installation to 10 as there really doesn't seem that much difference to me. It's still 7 all the way for main OS though, while I concede that 8.1 is faster (so I presume 10 is too) 7 just looks so much better.

Boozad, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Golden Win User
    Then you vote "dual boot" Gav....you fence sitter you *Biggrin

Golden, Oct 1, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I set mine up as a VM for around 30 minutes and then I loaded it as a primary over 8.1 and it's running just fine.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  7. paulsalter Win User
    I haven't downloaded it yet, but I am going to do it through VM

Just downloading VMware Player now and will get Win 10 in it in the next few days or so

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

You're going to enjoy Win10. It's just really nice and it just works!!
    No start screen and it's just a great desktop OS!!
    *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  9. paulsalter Win User
    At some point I will probably just replace 8 with it
    Not feeling that brave at the moment, lol

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm either very brave or just stupid! LOL..
    But I have a DVD with Win8.1 so for me it's a snap to replace Win10 if I have to.
    So far.. working just great and it's fast!!

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  11. paulsalter Win User
    be interested to hear how it goes after a few days of normal usage
    hopefully no major issues arise

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'll let you know around Saturday how things are going. I just decided to give Win10 a full blown test run with the programs/apps that I use on a daily basis rather than just toying around with it in a VM environment. So far.. This is going to be my primary OS.

*Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  13. z3r010 Win User

Running as my main OS on my main PC.

z3r010, Oct 1, 2014
  14. paulpicks21 Win User
    Ditto. I am so happy with it I could quite happily wipe my 7 install and whack 10 on my 250GB EVO drive. But I won't in case I run into some compatibility issues.

Very pleased though and I will be getting it when the retail is released *Smile

paulpicks21, Oct 1, 2014
  15. Stephanie Win User
    Dual boot with Win 7 on my main rig .. and loving it ! *Party

Stephanie, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

1. View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which offline backup service do you prefer?: I'm considering switching from Carbonite to another service (iDrive, Backblaze, etc.). What do you guys recommend? Carbonite seems to be resource intensive during active backups. 109696
  2. View Poll Results: What antivirus/antimalware program would you recommend?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What antivirus/antimalware program would you recommend?: How many of you solely use Windows Defender? How many use a third-party app? I've installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, but I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to renew. The Creators Update of Windows 10 seems to have a better antivirus/antimalware, but I don't...
  3. View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?: I am trying to log in to my desktop pc which has windows 10. I get to the screen with the clock time and date and a small pc picture on bottom right corner. From this screen i usually hit enter or click on something to bring up the PIN login screen. When I try this my...
  4. View Poll Results: Which do you like better, Windows Live Mail or Win10 builtin Mail App?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which do you like better, Windows Live Mail or Win10 builtin Mail App?: Can somebody PLEASE give me a working link to Windows Essentials 2012, preferably the offline installer? It's not on Microsoft anymore, and I want to use the Live Mail and Photos apps in place of the default Win10 apps. 83952
  5. View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?: Now that my free 200 GB OneDrive offer is ending I have to decide between base, 50GB, Office 365 Home or alternative sync storage. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have desktop+laptop Windows computers. Same @live.com e-mail for all. Other local users for networking....
  6. View Poll Results: Which battery critical behaviour is more secure ?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Which battery critical behaviour is more secure ?: Dear forum readers, Today I decided to disable hibernation on my system, and I set my battery critical action to shutdown. However, while I don't like the idea of Windows dumping gigabytes on my SSD, I'm not convinced it's worse than a system shutdown in a critical...
  7. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...
View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? solved