Windows 10: View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10?

Discus and support View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do you plan to use Windows 10? 2002 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Golden, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Golden Win User

View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10?

How do you plan to use Windows 10?

:)

Golden, Oct 1, 2014

2. POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

this would be an individual case for everybody so a poll would give you a percise answer factors included talk time ,data connection ,Bluetooth been on or off ,music player use having a constant 3g connection etc also your network .so its best to monitor
    this yourself

techbuzzireland, Oct 1, 2014
  3. POLL: how often do you need to charge your X3-02

I know this depends a lot on your usage, but just to get some feedback from other owners I thought would be good to compare.

Me...... Every Day.

andyextreme---01, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Boozad Win User

I haven't voted yet as I haven't made my mind up. I'm running it in a VM at the moment (I have 7 and 8.1 in dual boot on my SSD) but may upgrade my 8.1 installation to 10 as there really doesn't seem that much difference to me. It's still 7 all the way for main OS though, while I concede that 8.1 is faster (so I presume 10 is too) 7 just looks so much better.

Boozad, Oct 1, 2014
  5. Golden Win User
    Then you vote "dual boot" Gav....you fence sitter you *Biggrin

Golden, Oct 1, 2014
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I set mine up as a VM for around 30 minutes and then I loaded it as a primary over 8.1 and it's running just fine.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  7. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I am going to do it through VM

Just downloading VMware Player now and will get Win 10 in it in the next few days or so

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  8. BunnyJ New Member

You're going to enjoy Win10. It's just really nice and it just works!!
    No start screen and it's just a great desktop OS!!
    *Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  9. At some point I will probably just replace 8 with it
    Not feeling that brave at the moment, lol

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm either very brave or just stupid! LOL..
    But I have a DVD with Win8.1 so for me it's a snap to replace Win10 if I have to.
    So far.. working just great and it's fast!!

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  11. be interested to hear how it goes after a few days of normal usage
    hopefully no major issues arise

paulsalter, Oct 1, 2014
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'll let you know around Saturday how things are going. I just decided to give Win10 a full blown test run with the programs/apps that I use on a daily basis rather than just toying around with it in a VM environment. So far.. This is going to be my primary OS.

*Biggrin

BunnyJ, Oct 1, 2014
  13. z3r010 Win User

Running as my main OS on my main PC.

z3r010, Oct 1, 2014
  14. Ditto. I am so happy with it I could quite happily wipe my 7 install and whack 10 on my 250GB EVO drive. But I won't in case I run into some compatibility issues.

Very pleased though and I will be getting it when the retail is released *Smile

paulpicks21, Oct 1, 2014
  15. Stephanie Win User
    Dual boot with Win 7 on my main rig .. and loving it ! *Party

Stephanie, Oct 1, 2014
Thema:

1. View Poll Results: How do you plan to use Windows 10? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using: Hi folks I'm interested in what members are using as their virtualisation software -- doesn't matter what host. Basically : Hyper-V, Virtual Box, Vmware Workstation/player, Esxi, KVM, other e,g parallels, Citrix,XEN etc). Reasons for using would be fine too and what people...
  3. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  4. View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?: This Antivirus Plugin Makes You LESS Secure AVG has been a trusted name in anti-malware and online security software for decades; over 200 million people have installed the free AVG Antivirus software. But in the last weeks of 2015, it was revealed that one of AVG’s...
  5. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  6. View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Which file manager do you use?: Following Brink's software update posts. *SmileLatest Multi Commander Version Released *Smile 55920
  7. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  8. View Poll Results: Do you want this feature in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Do you want this feature in Windows 10?: HI there. Is there any way so that I can change the desktop and the window that I was working on will be auto-focused? Please help.*Shock 25421
  9. View Poll Results: How Did You Install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View Poll Results: How Did You Install Windows 10?: Wondering how many folks here installed Windows 10 by Updating directly from an older OS vs Clean Installing. If you upgraded, how did it go? Just curious. 38034
  10. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602