Windows 10: View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?

Discus and support View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; God HELP ME-Windows update #1909 Windows 10 Home 64 (Version 1809) Has failed after 14 MONTHS to either install correctly or whatever but I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by axelrose1969, Dec 29, 2020.

1. View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?

God HELP ME-Windows update #1909

Windows 10 Home 64 (Version 1809)

Has failed after 14 MONTHS to either install correctly or whatever but I don't know what to do anymore.
    I've also followed many of those YouTube "Method 1...3..4..5.6.." videos and none work...

I'm using a i5-4570 based computer, if this helps.

I'd LOVE for this #1909 to FINALLY update and be done with with after 14 Months.

I am nearly Psychotic into panic and paranoia with this 1909 Windows Update "ALL WORK AND NO FUN MAKES JOHNNY A DULL BOY!" It almost feels like someone has targeted me personally to have fun with.?

What are the tips, tricks or even software to force this 1909 update to finally finish?

Please..PLEASE someone help me??

:)

axelrose1969, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Tony K Win User

View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

It looks as though the original bar graph carried over, but the member list is being renewed as people revote as a result of changing the forum software. Perhaps start all over?

Tony K, Dec 29, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

Not disputing the value of enthusiasts in Insider Program for example.

Just pointing out that such polls always give a biased view of reality ie result shows preference of enthusiasts, and of course, you cannot stretch that result to the general population. I seriously doubt that even if you could get every tenforum user to participate, that firefox would be in the lead at all.

cereberus, Dec 29, 2020
  4. TomStrong Win User

View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?

View>list folder option doesn't stick to all folders

In a folder, when I do View>list and then in Options apply that to all folders, it often doesn't stick, i.e some sub folders under that folder show the details view. Any suggestions?

In fact it looks like all new folders are defaulting to details view.

TomStrong, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best?

1. View Poll Results: Of these options, qhich do you like best? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?: This is assuming you have installed a Windows 10 VM running on a Windows 10 Hyper-V host. It further assumes that you have enabled Enhanced Sessions and can connect to the Enhanced Session (vmconnect.exe). (this means that you have enabled Guest Services in the settings for...
  3. View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do You Like Edge?: Issue/SUBJ: Regarding MS Edge Features Customization/Hack. Good Day All! I hope you're all enjoying a pleasant one. If Possible, how can I make "Open In New Tab" the Default when I click on an Icon on the Favorites Bar, and, if possible, other Links in General? All...
  4. View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Has this happened to you?: I am trying to log in to my desktop pc which has windows 10. I get to the screen with the clock time and date and a small pc picture on bottom right corner. From this screen i usually hit enter or click on something to bring up the PIN login screen. When I try this my...
  5. View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: Do you think you will switch to Spartan?: I'm thinking that Spartan will fix the major complaints I have with Internet Explorer and so I intend to switch over from Firefox. 3812
  6. View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    View Poll Results: Which option would you choose?: Now that my free 200 GB OneDrive offer is ending I have to decide between base, 50GB, Office 365 Home or alternative sync storage. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have desktop+laptop Windows computers. Same @live.com e-mail for all. Other local users for networking....
  7. View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Best Windows OS: What is your favorite version of Windows? Mine has to be Windows 7. 1349
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...