Windows 10: View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?

Discus and support View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all, have a new workstation that needs safe backups. What is your most trusted, and favorite, non-Microsoft software? Thank you, Jim 128625 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by river251, Mar 10, 2019.

1. river251 Win User

View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?

Hi all, have a new workstation that needs safe backups. What is your most trusted, and favorite, non-Microsoft software?

Thank you,
    Jim

:)

river251, Mar 10, 2019
  2. simrick Win User

View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?

You need to vote in the poll at the top of the page. That's all. *Wink

simrick, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Kari Win User

You have not answered the poll, only posted. The rules state clearly that you must both answer the poll and post in this thread. You were already told where to find the poll:

Poll can be seen and members can cast their vote on top of each page of this thread. Simply select one or more programs you use for backup and click Vote now.

When we are giving out something for free, the rules must be clear and selection / draw totally transparent to avoid any complaints. If someone who has not fullfilled the requirements to participate should win, you can be quite sure it would start a flow of complaints. Therefore it will be exactly as told in the rules: Only those who have both posted in this thread and answered the poll will participate the draw.

At the moment your vote is missing as below screenshot clearly shows:

View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best? [​IMG]

4. View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?

Why am I not eligible? I answered the Poll specifically stating that Macrium is the #1 goto software for backup and recovery.

Is all I need to do is edit my post to add my backup strategy? If so, then my strategy is listed in the post.

What else do I specifically need to do????

I need to be entered to win. I really want that license!

Am I not understanding something? Please advise.

DiNgL3HoPp3r, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?

1. View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best? - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using: Hi folks I'm interested in what members are using as their virtualisation software -- doesn't matter what host. Basically : Hyper-V, Virtual Box, Vmware Workstation/player, Esxi, KVM, other e,g parallels, Citrix,XEN etc). Reasons for using would be fine too and what people...
  3. View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs: Just reading another thread and I just was wondering.. how many of you put your programs/software on a driver other than the traditional C?? Like the D or some other?? For me I always let the instillation default to the C for ease of instillation and my SSD is the C driver...
  4. View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?: *Smile TF Live Chat will also include live presentations of Macrium Reflect & viBoot, see post #2 in chat thread for more information. OK geeks, start posting about your backup software & strategy *Smile Entries deadline 12 noon UTC on Saturday 3rd of September,...
  5. Best free/paid for data recovery software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free/paid for data recovery software?: Hello everyone. How's everyone on my favourite forum? This is probably a pretty straightforward question for you clever guys and gals on here, but one that's perplexed for a while.. I have in the past, when losing data, just shrugged my shoulders and put up with it. I...
  6. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  7. View Poll Results: What is your preferred KVM-ish software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Poll Results: What is your preferred KVM-ish software?: Hi, I have dual laptops, one running Windows 7 Pro and the other running Windows 10. Both laptops are on a wireless network (NetGear Nighthawk X5 R8000). I am using Mouse without Borders (2.1.5.1103) on each PC so that I can control both laptops using the keyboard and mouse...
  8. View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Best Windows OS: What is your favorite version of Windows? Mine has to be Windows 7. 1349
  9. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?

in Windows 10 News
    View Poll Results: What browser do you like best?: In our tests of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera, the worst web browser for Windows 10 was easy to spot: Internet Explorer 11. But the best choice? That depends. On earlier versions of Windows, the best browser you can run today is clearly Google Chrome. But, what about...