Windows 10: View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

Discus and support View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi folks I'm interested in what members are using as their virtualisation software -- doesn't matter what host. Basically : Hyper-V, Virtual Box,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Nov 20, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

Hi folks

I'm interested in what members are using as their virtualisation software -- doesn't matter what host.
    Basically : Hyper-V, Virtual Box, Vmware Workstation/player, Esxi, KVM, other e,g parallels, Citrix,XEN etc).
    Reasons for using would be fine too and what people think of performance / snags etc.

Please post in the Poll -- I think you'll have to enter more than once if you use more than one Virtualisation product -- not sure if the Poll allows multiple answers.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Tony K Win User

View Poll Results: Best Windows OS

It looks as though the original bar graph carried over, but the member list is being renewed as people revote as a result of changing the forum software. Perhaps start all over?

Tony K, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850.

Thanks

nairunni60, Nov 20, 2019
  4. View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

Couldnt virtualise on Windows 10

Hi
    I havent been able to virtualise on Windows 10. I am not finding Hyper-V listed on Windows Feature list.
    So I went to BIOS and enabled the Virtualisation Technology 'VT-X' only. Can you think of a solution to this problem please? I need to insal SAS software on virtualisation.

I use Toshiba C-850. I enclose the screenshot.

Thanks

nairunni60, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using

1. View Poll Results: What Virtualisation software are you using - Similar Threads - View Poll Results

2. View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    View Poll Results: Was this post helpful to you?: This is assuming you have installed a Windows 10 VM running on a Windows 10 Hyper-V host. It further assumes that you have enabled Enhanced Sessions and can connect to the Enhanced Session (vmconnect.exe). (this means that you have enabled Guest Services in the settings for...
  3. View Poll Results: What Antivirus Are you Using And Why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    View Poll Results: What Antivirus Are you Using And Why?: Hello everyone, Many people are looking for a suitable antivirus software and I thought this thread might help them a bit. Note: Of course there is nothing called "THE BEST ANTIVIRUS" and it really varies based on kind of usage and many other factors. And this topic is just...
  4. View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?

View Poll Results: Are you using AVG Web Tuneup?: This Antivirus Plugin Makes You LESS Secure AVG has been a trusted name in anti-malware and online security software for decades; over 200 million people have installed the free AVG Antivirus software. But in the last weeks of 2015, it was revealed that one of AVG’s...
  5. View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?

View Poll Results: What antivirus are you using?: What antivirus are you using? is it the Free or Paid version? (this option is not on the poll so if you can, reply with the answer *Biggrin) 38893
  6. View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View Poll Results: Drive for software/programs: Just reading another thread and I just was wondering.. how many of you put your programs/software on a driver other than the traditional C?? Like the D or some other?? For me I always let the instillation default to the C for ease of instillation and my SSD is the C driver...
  7. View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: What backup / imaging software you use?: *Smile TF Live Chat will also include live presentations of Macrium Reflect & viBoot, see post #2 in chat thread for more information. OK geeks, start posting about your backup software & strategy *Smile Entries deadline 12 noon UTC on Saturday 3rd of September,...
  8. View Poll Results: What will you do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What will you do?: Now that 10240 is officially official I decided to do the in-place reset to clean out any carried over glitches. I downloaded drivers, ninite, and office 365 installer and am now waiting waiting for the reset to finish. 9241
  9. View Poll Results: Will you jump to W10 and what are you using now.

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Will you jump to W10 and what are you using now.: Things are moving fast with W10 at the moment. If you were asked TODAY whether you would jump to W10 what would you say ? There is a Poll attached to this thread. READ CAREFULLY HOW TO VOTE. You are voting twice. Vote for ONE of the first three options and then vote for...
  10. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602