Windows 10: View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

Discus and support View progress of RAID1 synchronisation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jschfr1, Jul 25, 2022.

1. jschfr1 Win User

View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager shows roughly 300mb/s of storage access for the "System"-Process. Syncing the whole HDD should therefore take roughly 15h. But my machine has now been running for more than 24h and it is still syncing.I therefore assume something might be wrong.*** moved to english Community ***Thanks in advance for your kind help.

:)

jschfr1, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Cnly Win User

How to Know the Progress of RAID1 Rebuild on Windows?

I have just installed Windows 10 on my RAID1 array which has 2 disks. And I'm now doing some tests. I unplugged one disk and booted into the OS, then replugged it back, and restarted. Now I see the HDD LED is always on and I think it should be in the rebuild progress. But how can I know the progress of the rebuild?

EDIT: I'm using the built-in Intel RAID controller of my Gigabyte Z97 motherboard.

3. Jmickz13 Win User
    Fail to Search RAID1

WIN 10 won't searchfor files on RAID1 drive

Jmickz13, Jul 25, 2022
  4. generidge Win User

Win 10, Raid1 + Failed Redundancy + "The Plex Is Missing" ..

windows 10 with separate Raid1 disk volume for a data disk that is showing dynamic, and missing member.

Indicates " The Plex is Missing" when i attempt to either

• reactivate the disk
    • reactivate the volme
    How do i resolve this. Looking at the Device Manager, it indicates both disk drives

devices are working properly. They are Toshiba DT01ACA100 disks.

generidge, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

1. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation - Similar Threads - View progress RAID1

2. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  3. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  4. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

View progress of RAID1 synchronisation: HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager shows roughly 300mb/s of storage access for the "System"-Process. Syncing the whole HDD should therefore take roughly 15h. But...
  5. View progress of RAID1 synchronisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    View progress of RAID1 synchronisation: HI everone,is there a way to view the progress of a software RAID1 sync on Win10?All I see is this "Synchronisation is repeated" and the taskmanager shows roughly 300mb/s of storage access for the "System"-Process. Syncing the whole HDD should therefore take roughly 15h. But...
  6. OneDrive synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive synchronisation: I have tried synchronising my documents and photo user files on OneDrive and found that it is not feasible for anyone with typical UK upload speeds and large disc usage.In my case my upload bandwidth is 420Kb/s and my documents and Photos take up around 60 GB on my pc. This...
  7. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  8. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  9. Synchronisation partielle

10. Synchronising speech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synchronising speech: Using SAPI 5 I want to start each speech text at a specific time into the audio file e.g. 4 sec XXXXXXXXXXX 6.5 sec YYYYYY Is there a tag within <voice required .. to position? Or is there a way of forcing the length of each speech (fill with silence)? Or an easy way to...