Windows 10: View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

Discus and support View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ASEZA NQETO, Jun 20, 2022.

1. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell.

:)

ASEZA NQETO, Jun 20, 2022
  2. graye Win User

Programatically execute remote commands from Linux server to Microsoft Windows server

Here is something to try....

PS: I have not tried this...

graye, Jun 20, 2022
  3. greg1973 Win User
    Server Manager Does not Populate Remote Desktop Services Overview

I have an RDWEB setup (Server 2012R2).
    Server Manager>Remote Desktop Services>Overview does not populate the Deployment Servers, RD Sessions Host or collections on my Windows 10 laptop (with RSAT installed).
    Server Manager>Remote Desktop Services>Overview works and populates "Deployments Servers", RD Sessions Host and "collections" correctly on Windows 8.1 Laptop (with RSAT installed) and correctly on any Server 2012R2.

*All the servers are added in server manager.
    *RSAT was downloaded on July 13,2016.

Anyone have any suggestions on why RSAT with Windows 10 does not work correclty with a RDWEB server setup in 2012R2?

****update****
    I updated to Win 10 1607 build and it has fixed my probelm, Server Manager now displays "Remote Desktop Services" correctly.

greg1973, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Kari Win User

View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

Windows Powershell Remote Commands Not Working -RPC Server Unavailable

On target computer, change these services from manual start (or disabled) to automatic start (no delay), restart target computer and check that they are all running, then try again:
    • Remote Access Auto Connection Manager
    • Remote Access Connection Manager
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
    • Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator
    • Remote Registry
    • Windows Remote Management

Thema:

View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

1. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell - Similar Threads - View Services Remote

2. View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd: I can't see the attached usb dongle via cmd and powershell. I need to get serial number with commandI couldn't get it with the following commandimport subprocess printsubprocess.getoutput"C:\Windows\\SysWOW64\\wbem\\wmic.exe diskdrive get...
  3. View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd: I can't see the attached usb dongle via cmd and powershell. I need to get serial number with commandI couldn't get it with the following commandimport subprocess printsubprocess.getoutput"C:\Windows\\SysWOW64\\wbem\\wmic.exe diskdrive get...
  4. View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell

View Services on Remote Server via PowerShell: Looking to grant a service account access to run the get-services cmd let for remote servers. I have amended few permission still getting elevated privilege error on PowerShell....
  5. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell: Hi there,I would like to create a script in PowerShell that facilitates people to change the Log On As information for a specific Service with local admin passwords.There is an app, for Dell computers, called SupportAssist. This app only works when logged in with a local...
  6. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell: Hi there,I would like to create a script in PowerShell that facilitates people to change the Log On As information for a specific Service with local admin passwords.There is an app, for Dell computers, called SupportAssist. This app only works when logged in with a local...
  7. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell: [ATTACH]Windows Server offers tons of tools for admins in case an application or computer is not able to connect to a specific port or server […] This article Troubleshoot Windows Server Network connectivity issues via PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. cleanmgr.exe via Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    cleanmgr.exe via Powershell: Hello, I would like to hear some tips on how to fix the PowerShell script. Generally, it works fine but I want to add something like a timer that I can run a script and it will stop in 15 min anyway! (that the time, when 'clearmgr' usually will complete the task) Why I need...
  10. Windows Powershell Remote Commands Not Working -RPC Server Unavailable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Powershell Remote Commands Not Working -RPC Server Unavailable: Hi All, So I'm looking for a way to remote shutdown multiple windows PCs. I was recommended in another thread to use the Stop Computer command in powershell. I've been trying to get this to work with one PC this morning, but have not had any success. Here is the issue I am...